Killer_Twinkie

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
United States
Just interested in what everybody elses favorite types and colors are. These are mine.

Type: Shox
Color: Pink & Silver or Pink & White

I'm a sucker for girls in shox and when they have pink on them I just can't say no. One of my friends wears shox all the time and they're custom Nike ID ones. Wish I could get some pix. They're awesome but I can't remember the colors off the top of my head. So how about the rest of you?

Re: Favorite type and color

All I can really say is that I'm an Xccelerator fan, in any colour, however, I'm pretty open minded to anything dedicated to running or excercise, more so than fashion, sorry Air Force 1 and Cortez.

My favorourites are, Black-red nike shox!! :-O They look great!

I love all the girlie colors... pink, purple, plum, burgundy. All the colors that they don't make in men's styles always look better. Who the hell wants to wear men's colors like lime green anyway?

Hi i'm new here, happy to be part of this community! :icon_mrgr

Type: Air Max Classic BW
Color: Pink & White, Blue & White... almost all colors available really :icon_chee

I just love to see sexy girls wearing these, they look awsome and above all, very very sexy.

Today I crossed with some girls in the street with air max and it was great, i really love them. Too bad i don't have photos of it. Do you have some photos of girls wearing air max???

Back
Top Bottom