• Other tell us

Votes: 9 4.7%

• Total voters

Seeker

Staff member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Canada
I'd like to know how many of each group we have here.

Vote for your particular fetish sneaker from the 10 brands listed.

I go in cycles somethimes i like keds best some times kswiss or nike. keds are the domenent brand

For me there was never any doubt, but then again, it's hard to shake a fetish you've had for about 50 years :icon_razz

that is a tough one keds jack purcell prokeds superga it all depends on which sneaker has the most rubber specially rubber toe cap and in the case of the jack purcell an additional rubber toe bumper soooo suckable.

i mainly like the knock off kind, the one hanes is making now. kinda like keds, but with really thin soles. the one hanes make now has a toe guard or something like that, which i totally don't like. i like these:
sneakers_01.jpg

anyone out there like these too? please tell me where you could find it coz mine now are similar but not quite, and i so want to buy them!!

they gotta be......
i bought a pair similar to that some time ago... they are now dirty and trashed (not that i am complaining :icon_chee ) but those look much more comfy.....
i really like those really thin soles........
anyway.......

:icon_mrgr Well - why this place was started - Keds - and preferably the Champions - AND if they ever bring the surfer back (hoping!)

I also have some close 2nds, 3rds, etc.

Converse Chucks - Vans Deck-style Sneakers - Sperry Topsiders - Reebok Freestyle - Nike Cortez has a lot of great designs/colors.

Some not shown - the Polo deck style sneakers - I just found a good run on a discontinued style - got lots of nice colors and they are comfortable and well made. There are some good looking Keds knock-offs too! Cherokee; Hanes; Liz Claiborn (sp?)

There ALL good, but Keds is the tops!

I like:

Keds (Canvas and Leather)
Adidas Superstar
Puma GV Special

Back
Top Bottom