• Pro-Keds

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Other tell us

Votes: 9 4.7%

• Total voters
:icon_evil
I like converse for fetish...
but black pointy Keds are also great

i just shot a new set in black pvc, red fishnets and black Keds, should be online soon...

xoxoxox
Julia

Julia said:
:icon_evil
I like converse for fetish...
but black pointy Keds are also great

i just shot a new set in black pvc, red fishnets and black Keds, should be online soon...

xoxoxox
Julia

Are you wearing the black pointy Keds in the new set Julia? I prefer the toe outline of the contemporary Keds, but I still like the vintage look of the pointy's. I could see doing a period looking shoot...model like you wardrobed as a 60s girl (wig and makeup all period style too), pointy Keds, black and white shooting. I have one fetish photo from the period. So tastefully done. Just the barest teasey glimpse of breast. And white Keds. Its yummie.

can't wait to see your keds, all keds look great on you. Will have to check out your new set. Peace & Love---Keedsman500

I LOVE KEDS!!! But some close 2nds are this certain Superga style (and other brands that same style), some pro-Keds ( especially the canvas with the blue label), canvas K-Swiss, and some various canvas sneaks by Polo, tommy, old navy, even Payless has some hot styles sometimes.
Oh and I have an older style, maybe vintage pair of white canvas Adidas with a blue lable on the upper back. They look tennis-y if that makes sense. They are too big, but I might do a photo shoot in them soon though.

KISS MY KEDS, Ashley

I love canvas K-swiss too! I can't remember the name of ones that were out awhile ago that were really hot. Polo sneakers are also hot.

Ashley, do you ever wear Tretorns? They are very tennisy.

Hi Ashley~
Ive been loving your sets. The Keds Champions just...work...soooo...wellll.
Ever considered abusing some balloons with them on for a set? Yup, if youve been following my exploits out here, youll see thats a very happy cross fetish for me.

Back
Top Bottom