• Reebok

Votes: 8 4.2%
  • Pro-Keds

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Other tell us

Votes: 9 4.7%

• Total voters
tretornluver said:
I love canvas K-swiss too! I can't remember the name of ones that were out awhile ago that were really hot.

They were called 'Surf 'n Turf'

Gotta say CANVAS Champions and Tretorns are my fave. The late 80's and Dirty Dancing did it in for me. I know this doesn't pertain to this site... but gotta give props to those awesome pumps you saw women in in those 80's videos. They too are making a comeback.

Re: Fetish Sneakers

My favs are dirty worn and wet keds, trashed converse and dunlop green flash mmmmm nice...

Dirty Keds with insole stains..
Barefoot worn Nike's of anytype
Barefoot worn Puma H Street/Speedcat/GV special
Dirty Reebok Princess'es

My fetish started with Keds, but then I started discovering several others that I loved. Like Superga, Jack Purcell, and recently low top chuck taylor converse. I love the look and feel of canvas and rubber if it's done right.

Sexy sneakers 4 me,
Ashley

I've always loved and will always love Keds! They are the best! Recently though, I have developed a slight attraction towards Converse and Vans to a certain extent, but I don't like their soles as much as the Champs. The (relatively) smooth rubber sole of Keds is where it's at!!

Ashley said:
My fetish started with Keds, but then I started discovering several others that I loved. Like Superga, Jack Purcell, and recently low top chuck taylor converse. I love the look and feel of canvas and rubber if it's done right.

Sexy sneakers 4 me,
Ashley

So Ashley, I have to ask, are you becoming a fan of all converse low tops or do you still not find black ones hott?

Back
Top Bottom