• Reebok

Votes: 8 4.2%
  • Pro-Keds

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Other tell us

Votes: 9 4.7%

• Total voters
Re: Fetish Sneakers

The Converse all-star is still the one that gets my juices flowing--but it was sad day when they stopped making them in the US--the smell of the rubber was so much better and they made them thicker--still love the way ladies look in keds--but to see a sexy lady with a pair of all-stars--mmmm

I'm a die hard Keds fan but the first time I saw a pair of Puma Future Cats I knew I wanted a pair. As more different colors came out I started wanting each new color. I now have almost every color made. Some are men's, some are women's, some are unisex. I wear them all in public, just like my Keds. Of course I also have 8 pairs of brand new never out of the box white leather Keds Champs. I guess this is classified as a sneaker fetish.

Attachments

• s future cats.jpg
    s future cats.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 1
  • s future cats1.jpg
    s future cats1.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 1

mentalboye said:
So Ashley, I have to ask, are you becoming a fan of all converse low tops or do you still not find black ones hott?
I have to say that lately, when I see a girl wearing the black ones I take a look to see how hot they look. I saw a really hot pair the other day. They were so clean that I wanted to lick them so badly. If she wasn't with people I would have talked to her. I've also seen some hot red low tops as well as light blue, green with the black stripes and black with pink.

Ashley said:
I have to say that lately, when I see a girl wearing the black ones I take a look to see how hot they look. I saw a really hot pair the other day. They were so clean that I wanted to lick them so badly. If she wasn't with people I would have talked to her. I've also seen some hot red low tops as well as light blue, green with the black stripes and black with pink.

i knew theyd grow on you! maybe now it's time for you to get a pair...

mentalboye said:
i knew theyd grow on you! maybe now it's time for you to get a pair...
Still too dang expensive! I do shop ebay for good deals but someone always outbids me (hint to all of you bidders) Plus I just had to buy a new camera, which I hope comes in today. That was a couple bills there, looks like I have to cut back on my sneaker shopping for a while.
And yes there are a few that I find sexy, but that doesn't mean I like all of them.

i really like cons, but the dirty slip on vans that punk/emo girls wear are just heaven. i would love for just one hot and sweaty summer day to be an insole in a pair of worn out slip on vans(she'd have to be sockless of corse).

Great poll Seeker.. I would have thought it would have been neck and neck Cons and Keds with Vans running close behind in third.. This was an eyeopener .. Not that it bothers me as I love my Keds and Cons equally... In Ozz Cons would be way in front of Keds mostly because of Keds nil or limited advertising... Regarding Keds champs.. Anyone I have asked in absolute suprise like "where did you get those great kicks..??." got their's from E Bay...Keds champs in Ozz are as rare as rocking horse shit..:icon_bigg:icon_frowWalk softly people...

Keds!
Clearly my favorite. I'm a conventional guy so I really prefer champs over the other styles but my wife has begun wearing leather kates; a very attractive look on her size 8.5 feet!

enter2win1978

It's amazing how a post from 2004 can become current again. Its also amazing that the poll here shows something much different than the new similar poll.

Back
Top Bottom