Matt82

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
US
Here are my fiancees keds. We are moving and I had a chance to review them before they were shipped 🙂. A few notes about them.

In the first picture right to left.
White Keds- worn the second most, we also use them for our muddy walks.
Red Keds- her favorite color
Blue Ked- her favorite keds, worn a lot.
Paisley Keds- she really liked the design
Olive Hitop Keds- I like the hitop design and she likes the color
Early 2000 Keds- I love version prior to the changing of the bottoms and the addition of the tag. Not as old school as the pebble soles or the late 90's but one of my favorites.
Brand new White Keds- Always a good thing to have.

I have played around of with most of them and most of them have been on her feet when we have fooled around. She had no keds or converse or vans before she met me, and now she has many. Unfortunately I don't think she would be down with pictures of herself.

Enjoy

Attachments

• IMG_0078.jpg
    IMG_0078.jpg
    503.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0079.jpg
    IMG_0079.jpg
    494.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0080.jpg
    IMG_0080.jpg
    497 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0081.jpg
    IMG_0081.jpg
    492.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0082.jpg
    IMG_0082.jpg
    496 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0084.jpg
    IMG_0084.jpg
    492.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0085.jpg
    IMG_0085.jpg
    494.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0086.jpg
    IMG_0086.jpg
    503.8 KB · Views: 15
Re: Fiancee Keds

Great collection. Glad you got her rocking the Keds kicks! What size is she, looks bout 8 and what did she wear B4 you got her into Keds?

You have a good eye. She is an 8 or a 7 1/2 wide to be specific. She really didn't wear a lot of sneakers, she is from Alaska where fashion takes a back seat to practicality. So Chacos and Dansko.

Wow, you should marry her!

Was this part of your initial attraction to her, or is this something you introduced her to once you were a couple? Any tips in encouraging this in our girlfriends/wives?

Getting married in 10 days.

She didn't have any sneakers besides running shoes. I was attracted to her from the beginning so our relationship has been above any fetish that I have which I think is important. I was very honest with her from the beginning about what I liked and within two weeks of telling her she had a pair of white Keds. Now she actually enjoys wearing Keds (not in a sexual way). She finds them cute and feminine. It is a win/win.

Getting married in 10 days.

She didn't have any sneakers besides running shoes. I was attracted to her from the beginning so our relationship has been above any fetish that I have which I think is important. I was very honest with her from the beginning about what I liked and within two weeks of telling her she had a pair of white Keds. Now she actually enjoys wearing Keds (not in a sexual way). She finds them cute and feminine. It is a win/win.

sounds a similar story to my other half, I was attracted to her first, the shoes came later. But basically I've been honest with her about my interests, and she's been accepting and accomodating of them. Before we met she wasn't really into canvas shoes, but now wears them a lot - Rocketdog are her big find and she wears these on a day-to-day basis now.

Congratulations on your approaching wedding, and good luck for both of you.

Thanks for the Pics andchat guys... Hey, any chance of some Rocket dog pics.... They are not a bad kick... :icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil: Walk softly people...

Back
Top Bottom