consforever

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
N.S.W. Australia
Mornin crew, :icon_chee
O.K. while we are on the old flicks... How about Flipper... This is going to be my next DvD search... From memory there were two flipper movies... We want the one where Flipper gets lost... I remember the girl that played the marine bio. standing in the door way of a chopper in a full black wetsuit and a pair of white keds champs looking for flipper... Strange combo keds and wetsuits but what the hell two fantisies for the price of one... All through the Flipper series I cannot remember this girl NOT wearing Keds champs... Also there was a younger teenage girl used to hang out with the two boys... She was always in Champs as well... Over here in Ozz all the flipper series was in black and white till the very last few when we went to color... Don't know when you guys went color... Well happy viewing till my next memory jolt people... :icon_cool :icon_cool

walk softly on the earth people..........

Last edited:
Re: Flipper

"the girl that played the marine bio. standing in the door way of a chopper in a full black wetsuit and a pair of white keds champs"

what a G R E A T thought to start a morning with....:icon_eek: :icon_twis (cept they can keep the helicopter)

Re: Flipper

Hey Lordmax,
Do you know the name of the movie where the girl is standing in the chopper..??.. Save me going on a witch hunt for an old brittle tape and probable stuffing the player... :icon_chee :icon_chee

Walk softly on the Earth people...

Back
Top Bottom