Re: For Women and Men

Wow, what a find!!! I love this video! Judging by the looks, I'm going to assume it's a recent vid. Does this mean Men's Champs are around the corner??

Wow, what a find!!! I love this video! Judging by the looks, I'm going to assume it's a recent vid. Does this mean Men's Champs are around the corner??

WOW! That would be so cool!

This is a tremendous find to give us some hope . . .

Do you think it's USA? The rest of the world seems to have some different standard on sneaker wear than the US???

I would say it's not a new vid b/c the keds label is the old label. Keds' new marketing displays and labels exclusively use the new keds logo.
It'd be great to see that though!

Good find...No, great find mate... Like the kid at the end... Haha... :icon_cool

Walk softly people...

not to ask a really stupid question here, but how does one go about viewing this video?

I have tried just about everything to view it and the link keeps telling me that I don't have the necessary software to view it and after down loading and installing the software I still get the same message...any ideas?

I'd like to see the vid!

You need Flash I believe.

Does anyone have this video? It has been removed from YouTube and I want to save it.

Back
Top Bottom