Ashley

VIP Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
PNW
I was at the mall yeater day and saw a way cute pair of Converse lows, all white with pink stripe and double tongues, one white and one pink. And then to top it off I see the poster behind them, it had several sayings on it, but one of them said "FRENCH KISS MY CONVERSE". I want to know if this might bring more people around to my way of thinking or what's up with that! Then I see another Converse poster in the window of another store that said
"LOVE MY SNEAKER -CONVERSE"
Is Converse getting into this or what?
French kiss my Converse,
Ashley
P.S. Check out my hot sneakers I'm selling on the buy, sell, trade part of the groups.

Re: French Kiss my Converse

MORNIN ASH, HEY HAVEN'T CONS STOLEN ONE OF YOUR SAYING, "LOVE MY SNEAKERS"..????.. MAYBE YOU SHOULD BUY THE WHITE FRENCH KISS ONES... ITS ABOUT TIME CONS SMARTENED UP THEIR ADVERTISING... NOW WE ONLY HAVE TO GET kEDS OFF THEIR FAT ARSES AS WELL... :icon_evil :icon_evil

WALK SOFTLY PEOPLE...

MORNIN ASH, HEY HAVEN'T CONS STOLEN ONE OF YOUR SAYING, "LOVE MY SNEAKERS"..????.. MAYBE YOU SHOULD BUY THE WHITE FRENCH KISS ONES... ITS ABOUT TIME CONS SMARTENED UP THEIR ADVERTISING... NOW WE ONLY HAVE TO GET kEDS OFF THEIR FAT ARSES AS WELL... :icon_evil :icon_evil

WALK SOFTLY PEOPLE...
I agree with that about Keds needing 2 get off their ass!
And yeah, They did kinda steal my sayings I think I've even said "french kiss my Converse" before too!

I can definitely think of a way to show some love to those double tongue converse! That'd make a hot ad campaign!:icon_twis

Back
Top Bottom