Friday night train story

OLYMPIAN

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Nottingham/Derby UK
True Plimsoll event – Friday night

Waiting for the northbound train tonight, it pulls into the station. Last into the queue is some late 30s, tall blond woman with quite slender build. Blue denim jeans, white t shirt and a blue/grey cardigan.
Hair is tied back with 2x grips at each side. She is reading a novel with a red cover and carrying a handbag and matching overnight bag. Lovely crispy white Primark canvas Oxford pumps.

Train pulls in, only one table & 2 seats left at the front of the train, I am forced to sit opposite….I knew that would happen. I cant help keep glimpsing down at the floor at her shoes from under my newspaper. She’s reading the novel. I notice she has no socks, feet are visible just under bottom of her jeans…!
She fidgets around to get comfy whilst reading, plimsoll viewing at different angles.

We get closer to the destination, I am still on the train, so is she. I am convinced we are going to the same station. About 2 mins before we arrive she lets down her hair and starts brushing it. Marvellous.
Her Blackberry rings and starts talking really softly in either a Liverpudlian or Northern Irish accent. A mans voice could be heard in the phone. She says to him “oh hello, I was going to surprise you”.

Some lucky guy must be waiting for her at the entrance.

We both leave the train and walk out to the entrance, I follow her. Cute tight jeans and slender figure. Her nose is slightly pointy and starting to look tired, I would say around 40 years old.
Cant help watching those plimsolls pattering across the station floor. I call in the shop, then next into Marks & Spencer. She’s there as well… Cant help looking one more time as she prances around looking for a bottle of wine.

Here’s what I think is happening.

City girl, air hostess, not sure? She’s left London on a Friday night for a dirty long weekend with her bloke. He calls her on her Blackberry to see where she is. She starts to get frolicky by letting her hair down. She goes into M&S to buy some wine to get tipsy with later. In the overnight bag is a set of weekend clothes and bondage gear. I hope that the only shoes she will wear are the plimsolls. I dissapear to go home, she walks towards the taxi area and drop off zone. Some lucky guy will be plucking those plimsolls from her sockless feet and giving them a sniff tonight

Re: Friday night train story

I thought it was just me that thinks like Sherlock Holmes guess not lol. Good story mate. Have had things like this happen to me a few times in the past. It almost feels like someone is teasing you at times when this stuff happens.

Back
Top Bottom