enter2win1978

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
How many times must I continue to go to Vancouver Mall (WA) and be frustrated by the lack of Keds being worn?
This weekend was horrible! Three hours and only one, yes, I repeat, one Keds sighting..... and she was hot, but that's besides the point! Where have all the good ones gone? It seems like every visit I see more and more Sketchers, Converse and Addidas. Not that those are bad choices, but my favorite is and always will be, KEDS! While the wife is in Fredericks or Victorias joint, there I am, sitting patiently on a bench searching for that little blue label. Can anyone say ARRRRRRRRGH!
At this point, I need a good psychoanalyst (sp?) or a therapist who understands my Keds fetish.
Can anyone bring me relief?

ente2win1978

Re: Frustration setting in!

I understand!!! I see so many sketchers commercials on the telly it makes me sick!! Where oh where have all the Keds girls gone???

keds2001 said:
I understand!!! I see so many sketchers commercials on the telly it makes me sick!! Where oh where have all the Keds girls gone???
That's what Keds needs to do, more commercials! If Keds did half of what Sketchers does on tv, they would be one of the hottest brands out there.

enter2win1978 said:
At this point, I need a good psychoanalyst (sp?) or a therapist who understands my Keds fetish.

Has anyone here actually been to a shrink about their fetish? I've given it some thought.

website2 said:
Has anyone here actually been to a shrink about their fetish? I've given it some thought.

Unless you feel the need to do something illegal, such as breaking and entering a Keds girl home or physically imposing your needs over that of your partner, I'd save your money on therapy.

I've been through a few months worth of therapy, and my Keds and bondage fetish were the topic of conversation for one session. Basically, I was told to accept it as part of who I am and to be proud of myself. Six months after I finished my therapy, I met karenina. I was open about my interests from our first meeting and we have been together ever since. It's great having a sneaker sex slave as your wife! I highly recommend letting everyone know that you have a special interest in women who wear Keds. You never know who might take an interest in you because of it. 🙂

BTW, Keds sightings are getting better every day here on Cape Cod.

Best regards,

Jeff the Kedskraver

Great advise Kedskraver and great to hear from you.

Aaaa stop your whining! you should live in the UK! NEVER see any over here! Oh how it would be great to see a SINGLE pair at the mall!! you just don't know how good you've got it! :icon_lol:

OOhhh very harsh, but fair!! being able to buy them would be another thing!! they are almost impossible to find and when you ask for keds you get a far and distant stare and the reply keds? what are they!!! muppets the lot of erm! so we have to settle for converse, which are HUGE at the mo.

LOL. You all crazy.

We must just allow things to be as they are. Keds will find a way. The trend seems to be in the mid 80's right now in the late teens - 30's. I dare say that between now and 10 years that we will see a resurgence once again... as always. Fashion always seems to work in cycles.

Cheers and Pip pip!

MK

Back
Top Bottom