overknee

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Denmark
Yesterday I got fuc*** wearing my new, distressed blue hi-tops with long white socks..I am bi-sexual and had a sort of date with two other guys...I gave a BJ to one of them and the other was fuc**** me from behind at the same time. That was soooo good :icon_excl

Re: Fu**ed in chucks

Yesterday I got fuc*** wearing my new, distressed blue hi-tops with long white socks..I am bi-sexual and had a sort of date with two other guys...I gave a BJ to one of them and the other was fuc**** me from behind at the same time. That was soooo good :icon_excl

don't forget to post the pics of your action ... :icon_wink

How do I do that..? I don't have a photo from thuis actal session but one or two from a similar one...

These are from some sessions where I got fucked...first by dildo and later by "the real thing" - always wearing Chucks and long white socks:icon_excl

Attachments

• Hotel6.jpg
    Hotel6.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 1
  • kkn.jpg
    kkn.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 1

These are from some sessions where I got fucked...first by dildo and later by "the real thing" - always wearing Chucks and long white socks:icon_excl

You have larger pics with dildo and chucks?
Please post them. Thanks :icon_razz

I can't make it work right now...Hopefully I will be able to post one more later...btw are you male or female, Monas?

Her we go again...

Attachments

• kkn3.jpg
    kkn3.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 2

I can't make it work right now...Hopefully I will be able to post one more later...btw are you male or female, Monas?

male!

Attachments

• open-your-mouth-...-and-enj.jpg
    open-your-mouth-...-and-enj.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 1

OK...but I can't get the pics any larger though...But I'm wearing leathe x-hi's with a white or cream-coloured stripe on the back, while being tied up an dildoed on the last two pics. The first one I'm wearing some other X-hi cucks...and it's just wonderful:icon_chee

Back
Top Bottom