G

greentea

Here's my g/f in her pink, & purple Nike Presto's. These really fit the feet & other body parts, very snuggly almost like kukini's. You may notice these were loved by both of us :icon_mrgr (if you know what I mean) They're cute especially with the sox she's wearing in the pix. Enjoy & let us know what you think.

Attachments

• presto1.JPG
    presto1.JPG
    356 KB · Views: 2
  • presto2.JPG
    presto2.JPG
    383.1 KB · Views: 3
  • presto3.JPG
    presto3.JPG
    427.3 KB · Views: 3
  • presto4.JPG
    presto4.JPG
    369.4 KB · Views: 3
Re: g/f Prestos *cute*

You shot a huge load in those shoes. It's great that you have a gf that doesn't mind wearing shoes you came in.

Thanks for the great pics!

I don't mind shooting loads in sneakers, that my g/f has creamed on either!:icon_chee

Did the wear them sockless/are the insoles sweatstained yet?

I hope you can post pics of the insole! That would be the greatest thing today!

Did the wear them sockless/are the insoles sweatstained yet?

I've noticed that when my wife wears a pair of Keds that have my dried cum in them, after a day of wearing the Keds, the white socks she wears come out with yellowed stains. Still a turn on...

I've noticed that when my wife wears a pair of Keds that have my dried cum in them, after a day of wearing the Keds, the white socks she wears come out with yellowed stains. Still a turn on...

You're right & it's definitely a turn on. Has she ever commented on the yellow-ish stains on her sox?

You're right & it's definitely a turn on. Has she ever commented on the yellow-ish stains on her sox?

Amazingly enough, not yet. While it turns me on when she is wearing a pair of Keds or Nikes that I came in, it's usually by accident she wears them. I usually only use a old pair she doesn't wear any more, or that I've hidden away.

Fall is coming, so this weekend she needed to pull up the old tomato plants and do some gardening. When she pulled an old pair out of the closet to do that, I winced, knowing she'd be wearing my favorite pair to come in. They are pretty worn, dirty, and stained. If I can sneak a picture in, I'll share with the group.

inkeds,

Has your wife ever worn Tretorns that you came in?

inkeds,

Has your wife ever worn Tretorns that you came in?

Yes, she has. It's turning fall here, so the Tretorns won't come out until Spring, or if we take a vacation over winter someplace warm.

Speaking of which, her Tretorns are 2+ years old now, and are very soft to the "touch" --they are also a bit faded from wear. Sooner or later I should have more access to them...

Back
Top Bottom