Re: Getting Braver

Stacy-
Between these pics and the ones of you in your Keds Anchors, I must say....WOW!!:icon_evil
You have an incredible set of legs and ass.

DAMN! You look GREAT to me!

We are indeed lucky to have you aboard and willing to share with us. Glad to hear you're feeling welcome . . . hoping someday to start sharing pics . . . know your feeling, BUT thanks for the pics!

Full Arse

Tell me what you would do to 'my' hole?????

Hmmm.... So much, but i would first put your xhigh chucks on your feet making sure they were comfortably laced up. Then i would begin to lube up your hole with a little lotion. Then i would slowly slide my finger inside to massage and relax you. I would work up to a couple of fingers and then a medium sized 12 or 14 inch dildo and began a slow insertion to your beautiful little starfish. After a few minutes with the dildo, i would make sure your were expanded enough and then enter your brown circle with my cock, slow and steady until i was in all the way to the point of my balls lying up against your ass.

Full Arse

First I would make sure you were wearing whithe, long socks in your hi-tops. Then, if you were seated as in this pic, I would slide my hands gently on your buttocks, make my tongue lige your litte, tight hole - first around the edge, getting it reeeaal wet, and then lick yoir tight ass deeper and deeper...After a while I would slide one, two, three fingers into your hole...massaging your clit at the same time...And then...:icon_eek😛heeeww

Drill for oil baby... Drill for oil.. :icon_evil:icon_evil:icon_evil Walk softly people..

Full Arse

First ,have you enjoy a enema,then have you give me one .Tongue
it and watch it pucker.Then I would put a pair of rubber gloves on and massage it with 1,then 2 fingers.and then the grand finale.insert my cock.:icon_wink

First ,have you enjoy a enema,then have you give me one .Tongue
it and watch it pucker.Then I would put a pair of rubber gloves on and massage it with 1,then 2 fingers.and then the grand finale.insert my cock.:icon_wink

rubber gloves?:icon_eek:

Back
Top Bottom