getting my fetish off my chest

29cook_

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
this site is really cool, and it’s kind of relieving i can tell people about my fetish here. never told anyone before. i have no idea how it happened, but way way back in elementary school i got attracted to chucks, mainly hi tops. no matter the color, they always turn me on. through the years i’ve cummed countless times to them, and i can instantly tell when i’m somewhere and a girl has a clean, fresh new pair. it’s so weird because it’s so out of character for me if someone knew me, but until now i’ve never said a word about it. so in short, it’s nice to see i’m not the only one out there with a chucks fetish

Welcome! I know the feeling! Never in a million years did I ever think I would find other people who had a fetish for sneakers, let alone Tretorns! This is a great site, you'll enjoy it here.

i was the same way,i was in the fourth grade when it began,the teacher would take turns with each of us to clean the gym shoe closet out,the girls would have keds,and i would look at them and smell them,by the time i was in the six grade the girls would wear keds in class and shoeplay like crazy,i have had a lot of fun in my 60 yrs of sneaker fetish,i have stories on top of stories to tell

I have had a fetish for Keds champions and anchors as far back as I can remember , I added tretorns when I saw a girl wearing them in high school . The ultimate fetish is women bound and gagged wearing Keds , Tretorns or canvas topsiders . I have been lucky in the number of different women who have let me tie them up in Keds, Tretorns and Topsiders . I had no idea others shared the same obsession .

i can instantly tell when i’m somewhere and a girl has a clean, fresh new pair.

I'm the same, my sneaker radar has become very accurate over the years, and picking out the brand is second nature. Sometimes I'm rewarded with a view of stunning sneaks on a stunning babe. If she is sitting in the same cafe as me - triple bonus!

Back
Top Bottom