girl in hot pink and teal vans I met out dancing.

etniestaster

Gold Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
canada
0the other night while out with friends at a club...I spotter a girl dancing and sweating up a storm that I absolutely had to meet...she was wearing neon clothes...white and lime green tank top, neon pink skirt, lime green fishnets and teal and hot pink vans classics...checkered with teal soles and pink and teal checkers everywhere else...I moved and and started chatting with her while we danced...both of us drunk as heck and really hitting it off in an obviously physical way on the dance floor we decided to leave together to her place which was only a few blocks away...I'm beyond feeling awkward about my fetish and this petite brunette with short hair shaved at the sides had an amazing body. so I was happy to get with her at all this night. making out in door ways all the way to her place I told her that her vans were making me sort of crazy and she admitted to me that she had a thing for guys paying her feet special attention. Wow, this was shaping up to be the perfect random hook up so far! making out with her on a bench in the park, I reached down for one of her feet and slid my hand into her warm, moist shot....my erection turned into one of those perfect ones that could explode if she were to touch it at all.
Oh my god, between sloppy wet kisses I asked her what size shoes she wore. they were tiny and seemed pretty much perfect.
"size 6, they haven't changed since early highschool. you like them?"
"yes, I need to get somewhere where I can give them the attention then deserve. I want to taste them badly!"
"what's wrong with here she said?"
I didn't care at that point if anyone came across us in this deserted park, I had to have them!
I lifted her ass up onto the pick-nick table near the bench and started licking, sniffing and feeling my way down her leg towards one of her feet.
she was still wet with sweat from dancing her ass off so she was salting and moist.
finally I slipped one of her shoes off slowly, savoring the smell and taste of her nearly naked, petite, soft pink foot.
the hot pink fishnets had larger holes and look of her soft, sweaty feet against them...with the background of those perfect sexy vans...with pink moist insoles was the most amazing, sexy thing I had ever seen.
"do you like my sweaty feet?" she asked me.
"yes, this is the hottest thing!" ever I responded.
"i love my feet too, I love the smell, the taste...the way they look in those bright colored shoes. let me kiss the inside of that shoe, I want to taste my own feet"
I don't know if she was responding to what I had expressed as my biggest turn on or if she truly shared it. but I didn't care, this really was a dream!
After I worshipped her sweaty sole sloppily for a bit, I licked the inside of her shoe as I moved toward her face.
We french kissed hungrily over that sweaty insole for a long time...me with my hardness pressed into her crotch and her other foot in hand.
I almost came in my pants...fortunately as I mentioned she was wearing a skirt...off came her pantys and down went my jeans.
as we made love on the picnic table we kissed over her foot and and shoes feverishly.
I asked her if I could cum in the sweaty warm shoe she still wore on her other foot.
"yes, do it now!" she shouted.
All I needed to hear, I slipped that little shoe off off her heel, licked her sole and insole as I kept my rythm inside her.
engulfed in the smell and taste of her perfect little sweaty foot and gorgeous shoe, I didn't last long.
I pulled out and came on her sole and insole of the shoe she had half on and half off.
when I was done, I slipped her foot back into the shoe and could hear it slipping on the slickness on her insole.
I woke up at her place after a continued night of similar action but sadly it was a one night thing.
maybe until I see her out there again...

Back
Top Bottom