Girl limping in TOMS

keds81

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
There is this tall hot Asian Pakistani girl who works in the mail room in my office. We are pretty friendly and she invited me over to her apartment last weekend. I turned up at her apartment got a surprise.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

While doing something in the kitchen, one of her cups broke and she accidentally stepped on the broken glass in her bare feet cutting one foot. When I arrived, she had fashioned a home made bandage on her right foot and was use two mop handles as crutches to hobble around the house. She had also put on a pair of black TOMS to avoid going barefoot and risking more injury. Her right foot was clad in thick bandage and was sticking out of her shoe while she is wearing her left shoe barefoot. She insisted on making me coffee despite my protests so I took the opportunity to candidly film her hobbling around in her TOMS with makeshift crutches. 2:10 onwards, you can see accidentally heel pop out of her left shoe and flattens the back of the shoe. She ends up hobbling/shuffling around in her canvas shoes while trying to prevent them from slipping off her feet. I took her to the emergency room and got her foot properly taken care of. Yesterday she was back in the office, with proper crutches and wearing just her left TOMS shoe. When she is sitting down she just leaves the shoe off and I am sure it is getting smelly!

Re: Girl limping in TOMS

Where's the video?

Re: Girl limping in TOMS

Its showing up in the post (it wasn't yesterday) but if not, go to dailymotion and search 'toms limping' and its the 1st one.

Back
Top Bottom