keds81

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
My girlfriend and I went on a 7 day trip to Europe about week or so back. For some reason she only wore her canvas slip-ons during the entire trip (she claimed she just put on what she had in a hurry before we left to catch the plane to Europe). Anyhow during the beginning of our trip, we did a lot of walking and she got blisters on her heels so she started crushing the backs of the shoes. So for the rest of the trip, I got to see her in jeans/shorts flopping around in her canvas slip-ons. She even went to the hotel gym and spend an hour on the treadmill wearing a track suit with the slip ons like mules!

During one of the security checks during our return in US, she took off her shoes to put on the belt, and as I was bending down at that time untying my own shoes, I distinctly got a strong whiff of canvas+sweat feet from those shoes - she had been wearing them barefoot for the entire trip so I guess that was natural. After we came back, I decided to take some pics of those shoes for record's sake esp. the imprints of her sweaty toes on the insole :icon_mrgr (the backs are still crushed - she just slides them on and claims they are more comfortable that way)

Attachments

• DSCF1031.JPG
    DSCF1031.JPG
    458.7 KB · Views: 2
  • DSCF1034.JPG
    DSCF1034.JPG
    460.2 KB · Views: 2
  • DSCF1029.JPG
    DSCF1029.JPG
    387.4 KB · Views: 2
  • DSCF1030.JPG
    DSCF1030.JPG
    390.8 KB · Views: 2
  • DSCF1032.JPG
    DSCF1032.JPG
    455.7 KB · Views: 3
Re: Girlfriend's slip-ons after trip

Nice pics but they should've been posted,in converse section.

Back
Top Bottom