Girls masterbating with sneakers

Re: Girls masterbating with sneakers

Newman - it is the soles that really turn me on, I had a pair of canvas tennies with a brown gum herringbone pattern sole that squished on smooth floors. I had the urge one day to rub the tip with the sole - it was a bit sore at first but felt absolutely great. One day my partner was wearing Australian 'Dunlop Volley' canvas tennies (a really wicked shoe) and was in a playful mood. She ended up giving me a lovely shoe job with them. They also had herringbone patterned soles and she would gently rub the tip until it felt it was on fire. I then got her to play around elsewhere such as diggng the toe cap into that lovely sensitive area between the balls and anus. She also had this lovely pair of blue canvas sneakers with a lovely soft brown rubber ribbed sole (a bit like Tretorn soles). It drove me crazy every time she wore them. I really loved receiving shoe jobs with them - she would carress the tip ever so gently with them and I could feel each ridge as it passed over. I would end up writhing side to side and arching my back from the sheer pleasure of it. She would also dig the heel in at the root of the dick and move it up and down so the hard dick flapped againt the sole. I also played with those blue sneakers myself but never 'filled them up'. I would sometimes wear them like gloves and roll the dick between the soles, and finally put most pressure on a hot damp itchy tip, or finish off by rubbing it hard with the sole. However it is far more fun having my partner doing it than doing it myself.

how did your wife use her sneakers on you?

Attachments

• Image14.jpg
    Image14.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 3
  • P2200012a.JPG
    P2200012a.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 3
  • blue sneaker.jpg
    blue sneaker.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom