Girls masterbating with sneakers

Re: Girls masterbating with sneakers

Tihsllub, Saw a couple of pics Sunday of a girl with a pr, (yes 2) sneakers jammed in her furburger.. Thought I grabbed the pics but didn't.. Soon as i find them again I'll post... Cant remember the site name either.. :icon_evil:icon_evil Walk softly people..

Sorry, she pulled the group down after a few months. She called herself 'Abby'. We shared a few messages, but she was more interested in other girls doing similar. She was into Converse and I think she particularly loved the feel of the white rubber surrounds and the smooth toe caps (imagine the cold rubber touching that spot!), but we did not really chat in depth about it.

After my partner gave me a lovely sneaker job one day long ago (right on the tip with herringbne ribbed soles), she was so excited that she said I could touch her with my sneakers, but I was too afraid that she would find it too rough (unlike me - I got turned on by a new pair of street shoes she purchased with a deeply grooved hard rubber sole and she gave me a lovely shoe job with them to 'break them in') and have a guilt feeling afterwards. in retrospect I wish I did have a go.

the cold rubber toe cap is an experience that has to be tried to be believed. if any girls reading this haven't tried it, you must!

Oh my God, you NEED to post some pictures of this!!!!

I agree, there are barely any pictures of this and it is the holy grail of this site.

My partner agreed to give me a sneaker job one cold evening. I fetched her sneakers from an unheated part of the house and put them on her feet. Oh! did they feel cold and that gave a wierd sensation with the cold rubber gently caressing a flaming hot itchy tip. On another cold night she gave me a shoe job with cold heavy ripple sole shoes, golly, they did feel cold as the tip bounced ripple to ripple as she gently dragged the sole across the hard tip (like being liked by a series of rubber tongues). One off-topic pic attached.

Attachments

• ripple 4a.jpg
    ripple 4a.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 5

the cold rubber toe cap is an experience that has to be tried to be believed. if any girls reading this haven't tried it, you must!

YES! hahaha the cold rubber toe cap is the ultimate! Theres nothing better about converse than that! its better on a really really worn out pair, because the toecaps are very smooth, and also the rubber around the edge is also nice and smooth, it can bring me to orgasm in seconds sometimes.

Have you ever tried the smooth heel on a really worn down pair of chucks? right under where the "all stars" labes is. I have a few pairs that are totally smooth on the sole there, that can also be alot of fun!

That is so hot. I too like to get off with my wife's sneakers. Sometimes she will jerk me off with her tretorns or shox. I love to cum in and on them.

Wonder what the heels of Sweet Girl's chucks were like. They would wear smooth but walking on smooth concrete or sand would 'tease' the rubber leaving it a bit raw and rough. That is probably the time to wear them indoors only so the surface gets glazed really smooth. Sensitive skin would probably notice the difference in texture.

Newman - you are so lucky to have a wife who will jerk you off with her sneakers. i hope she gets really 'hot' doing it and does not treat it as a chore. My partner won't do it now but she could use her sneakers in a most exquisite manner on me.

Yes, I am quite lucky. What are your favorite sneakers to "play" with, and what do you do to them?

Back
Top Bottom