kelojo2000

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
Does anybody know the names of the girls that are wearing chucks on the sites like DDgirls.com, and Karupspc.com, or any like that. I know there are a few and I'm thinking of joining them to track them down. I believe their galleries are quite large and I don'y know if they still have the posts from around 2000. If anybody knows off the tops of their heads that would be a great help.
Thanks

Re: Girls on older sites?

I would think Seeker has them all in his private collection. I have a membership at the moment, if anyone can name a few, I can look them up. The problem is that the site is so huge that it's almost impossible to simply find them. Karupps for sure has all the pics that were ever taken for their site still up. I know that "Beth" has a nice set of herself in black lowtop chucks without socks to boot. Otherwise, I can't think of any.

later,
Andrew

DDgirls.com will have very limited sneaker sets.

Hi - I concur . . . "most" sets will be here in whole or in part. Since the inception of this site several members have been scouring a lot of the top sites for sneaker content.

This collection here is the top world premier of sneaker collections. There are some things still out there, but here is the most extensive. It would be cool to have all of it organized to find all sets complete and in tact, and cross-referenced and dupes gone, but that is/would be a mighty tall order to fill and certainly would add to the bottom line on cost.

BUT, still all in all the return on the investment to these sites is poor to nill.

Cool thanks for your replys.

Back
Top Bottom