ttanchucks

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
usa
mc.jpgCame across a very cute girl wearing sky blue low top chucks and argile socks riding a motorcyle. She didn't ride very well and almost crashed. It was great to see her use the throttle with her chucks. Wish I had a pick but no luck. Thanks. Found this pic on the net.

Last edited:
Re: Girls/Women wearing converse on motorcycle or scooters

Just imagining her using the throttle is good enough. Thanks for the story!

No problem. It was great as she was on surface streets and got every red light. At first I couldn't tell if they were hi or low but when she stopped she put she left foot down and scrunched up the toe of the shoe, making her jeans ride up showing the blue/tan argyle sock pattern. I almost ran into her as she stalled while we were going and I didn't want to have her speed off so I gave her some space. She was about 5' 110 with brown hair and definitely "hot". It was great every time she shifted and she scrunched her foot up and down. Plus since she was short her crotch kept rubbing up and down on the seat when she was stopped since she was having trouble with balancing the bike. I think she knew I was checking her out or was just super nervous about riding.

I imagine it must have been quite a sight to see and hear the soles scrape the street little by little every time she stopped. You're a lucky guy.

Back
Top Bottom