Jack_Purcell

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
California
Last Saturday I had some great views of pretty women in Chucks.

Played golf and the "bar cart" girl was wearing black lo Chucks. She was very cute and needless to say I had her stop so I could buy another beer more than I normally would. That might explain my back 9 colapse. She wore them with black pants and a black long sweater. She was kind of emo which I am very attracted to these days.

That night at a restaurant I saw to women who looked like they might be sisters wearing them. One was wearing black low's and was with her boyfriend. I only really saw them when they came in, but her "sister" was sitting across from her and her boyfriend and she was wearing black hi-tops with jeans. She kept her leg crossed and kind of keep swinging her feet back and forth. In both cases I tired so hard not to get cought staring and man was it hard. To keep from staring i mean, not that. Well, ok, that was hard also.

Re: Great Day

I know that trying not to get caught feeling, Jack... :icon_evil

Walk softly people.........

Had to laugh about that not getting caught feeling--I have been caught many times--sometimes they look at their sneaker and think there must be dog shit on it or something--thats why I must be looking--LOL--my favorite is to see a woman whos sneakers are untied and offer to tie them for her--if they only knew.

Now theres one way to meet and greet the local females Joe.. "Hey babe can I tie up ya kicks for ya"... Half ya luck if it works mate... Thats something like a mate of mine would have tried in the old days AND got away with.. If I tried it I propbably would have got a kick in the head while I was down grovelling and slobbering at her feet.. Ha Ha.. :icon_lol:

Walk softly people....

"Had to laugh about that not getting caught feeling"

I gotta tell you guys, if you get caught use it! Talk to them, tell them you like their sneakers! It's a compliment anyone wants to hear...you dont have to tell them what else is on your mind ;o) and who know where it may lead later on...

Hey SavannahJane, Happy new year girl and thanks for the tips...Where have you been hiding mate... :icon_bigg

Walk softly people....

Back
Top Bottom