XXX Thommy

Gold Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Germany
Came home from a hot party early this morning. They had many girls in hot Chucks. I couldn't believe what I found in front of the door of the apartment downstairs when I returned home. Perfect timing.:icon_chee I think these are the shoes of a friend of the daughter of the family living downstairs. Took them to my apartment for a while. They are sooo hot and smell sooo good.:icon_cool Hope to get them again very soon. :icon_wink

Attachments

• HPIM0660.JPG
    HPIM0660.JPG
    193.3 KB · Views: 10
  • HPIM0661.JPG
    HPIM0661.JPG
    183.1 KB · Views: 7
  • HPIM0662.JPG
    HPIM0662.JPG
    147.6 KB · Views: 5
  • HPIM0663.JPG
    HPIM0663.JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 5
  • HPIM0666.JPG
    HPIM0666.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 6
  • HPIM0670.JPG
    HPIM0670.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 6
Re: Great finish of a hot party night

Thanks. I like the shot of your cock in the hole of the heel. How long did you have them in your apartment?

Did she found out that they were cummed? Great pictures by the way....

I think and hope she did not. I cleaned them in the end. I don't want to get caught because there are super hot sneakers standing in front of that door pretty often and I plan to "use" them all. :icon_chee But my biggest dream would be to get the daughter's shoes. She wears super hot Chucks and Vans all the time but never leaves them in front of the door.:icon_evil

Came home from a hot party early this morning. They had many girls in hot Chucks. I couldn't believe what I found in front of the door of the apartment downstairs when I returned home. Perfect timing.:icon_chee I think these are the shoes of a friend of the daughter of the family living downstairs. Took them to my apartment for a while. They are sooo hot and smell sooo good.:icon_cool Hope to get them again very soon. :icon_wink

There's something to be said for having nieghbors, that's freaking hot. But why clean them out? She'd never know they were full of your baby batter. Thanks for posting these! :icon_chee

There's something to be said for having nieghbors, that's freaking hot. But why clean them out? She'd never know they were full of your baby batter. Thanks for posting these! :icon_chee

It is too risky too get caught in the future as I mentioned before. That house has only six apartments:

apartment 1: vacant
apartment 2: the family downstairs
apartment 3: vacant
apartment 4: my one
apartment 5: pair 60+
apartment 6: single woman

Any questions left?:icon_chee

Back
Top Bottom