Guys who like to wear Keds

I wear these black Payless women’s canvas slip on knockoffs regularly. The Payless ones are more comfortable than the Keds champion slip one without socks and made of softer material. Do these look unisex or too feminine? I have seen some women wear them usually with the backs pressed down.

5705537f-893f-4ec5-9206-31ee1471a32c.jpg

Do these look unisex or too feminine?
They look fine to me. This issue I have for name-brand Keds is they are harder to pull off as unisex because they always cut the upper part of their shoe in the front shorter, revealing more of my upper foot, which makes them appear more feminine than I would like. Even the women's Champion has only four lace holes instead of when they made the mens Champs, which had five. I wish Payless hadn't crumbled, because the women's Bal sneaker covered more of the top of my foot with 5 five lace holes. It is a shame because those are super hard to find in black now.

I wear these black Payless women’s canvas slip on knockoffs regularly. The Payless ones are more comfortable than the Keds champion slip one without socks and made of softer material. Do these look unisex or too feminine? I have seen some women wear them usually with the backs pressed down.

5705537f-893f-4ec5-9206-31ee1471a32c.jpg
Do they still sell those at Payless? They look great.

I’m in South Florida here. sometime back in 2010-2017 more people wore Keds especially between 2013-2016. Even guys were wearing them. I knew several guys that wore them but they moved away, and we lost contact. I think they look great on guys as well as girls.

Haven’t seen people here wear them often, the trends here seem to be heading to a grunge look, big baggy jeans, doc martens, guys wearing Birkenstocks and tevas again like it was the 90s again
I'm in So Florida, too. Still wearing my white and black keds as much as possible. I'd like to chat with you. If you want, email me at “email removed”

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I’m new here , just wondering if there are guys who like to wear Keds out and about. Haven’t seen too many guys or even girls for that matter wearing them in my area lately. I think they’re an awesome and sexy shoe.

Hi, I’m new here , just wondering if there are guys who like to wear Keds out and about. Haven’t seen too many guys or even girls for that matter wearing them in my area lately. I think they’re an awesome and sexy shoe.
I love wearing mine as much as possible.

Attachments

• IMG_1751.jpg
    IMG_1751.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 22
  • Jeans Shorts 1a.jpg
    Jeans Shorts 1a.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 20
  • Jeans Shorts 1f.jpg
    Jeans Shorts 1f.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 21
  • Jeans Shorts 1g.jpg
    Jeans Shorts 1g.jpg