Hard Day at Work

Seeker

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 12, 2003
Canada
HARD DAY AT WORK
By: Joe Smith

My wife and I have been married for 16 years and she still knows how to turn me on. My wife likes to wear her Keds canvas sneakers everyday. She knows that this turns me on and she does a good job of teasing me with them. She has a lot of pairs of canvas sneakers not all of which are Keds, she has several brands of canvas deck shoes also.

The story I am going to tell you is true and happened several summers ago. It was a Sunday afternoon and we were alone working on a few projects that needed to be done at our business.

It was so nice out that we could not concentrate on work. My wife was wearing jean shorts, T-shirt, and a pair of white canvas Keds Anchors with no socks. I was getting turned on looking at her and asked her if she wanted to go and play in the mud instead of working. She thought that was a good idea so we finished what we were doing and left for the state park which was about 15 minutes away.

On the drive up there we were discussing where the best spot would be for playing in the mud where nobody would see us. We ended up parking at an entrance to the hiking trails. We started walking down the trail which was covered with trees, It had rained the day before so the trails still had muddy areas. We walked down a trail that led off towards where a small creek was. As we walked I noticed a good size mud puddle ahead of us. We were holding hands as we walked so I led her towards the mud, It did not take much convincing to get her to walk through it since their was nobody around. As she walked through the mud she worked her Keds around and got mud on the sides and a little on the toes.

This turned me on seeing my sexy wife getting her sneakers muddy. After she got out of the mud we held hands and I stood there admiring the job she did on her sneakers. I pulled her close and started kissing her and feeling up and down her perfect body. As we were embraced in a kiss that seemed to last forever I could feel my cock starting to swell. We new we were not in a very private location on the trail so we stopped kissing and started walking down the trail towards the stream.

It was very difficult to keep walking because I kept wanting to stop and look at her muddy Keds. We finally got down to where the small stream was. We had to leave the trail and walk down a hill through some brush and trees to get to an area where nobody would see us. When we reached the stream there was not a lot of water in it and it was only about two feet wide. It was perfect for playing in. We both walked down into the stream, I started to get my sneakers muddy first trying to find the perfect place for my wife to get her sneakers all muddy.

We walked down the stream checking out different mud holes then we decided to walk back up the stream where we found a spot that had just enough water to make some good sloppy mud. She walked into the mud and started working her Keds around in the mud and water making a nice sloppy mix. She was working her sneakers into the mud and had them completely covered in mud. What started out as a clean pair of Keds canvas sneakers, now were covered in a black sloppy mud that started to soak into the insides of her shoes. She started to work them around again and got them deeper into the mud, when she tried to pull them out of the mud she said they were stuck and needed my help to get out of the mud.

By this time I was so turned by the sight of my wife ankle deep in mud my cock was hard as a rock. I helped her work her sneakers out of the mud and we stood there next to the mud hole and I pulled her over to me and we started to kiss. As we kissed she felt my hard cock through my jeans, she started to rub my cock and then she unbuttoned my jeans and reached down and pulled my throbbing cock out. As she played with my cock we continued our deep passionate kissing. I was so hot from seeing her in the mud that it did not take long for her to get me to the point of no return.

We stopped kissing and she continued to stroke my hard cock, it was not long until I started to cum. She kept pumping my cock until it was drained. After that we kissed and then we noticed that some of my cum had landed on her muddy sneakers. That was a nice surprise.

We thought we had better get going so I buttoned up my jeans and we headed back. When we got back to the car she got in with her muddy Keds on. The drive back was very distracting as I kept looking over at her muddy sneakers and then we would kiss a little. By the time we got back to our business we both were pretty hot. We went inside and locked the door. We went into the office were we had a stool sitting.

She still had her muddy sneakers on as I would not let her take them off. We started kissing and I slowly worked her shorts off and pulled them over her shoes. Then I started rubbing her pussy through her panties. She told me to take them off of her because she wanted my hard cock in her. I removed her panties and then took off my jeans and underwear.

My cock was rock hard once again. She sat up on the stool and spread her legs. I lifted her legs and held them up as I started to slide my cock into her wet pussy. With her legs up by me I had a good view of her muddy Keds still on her feet. We started kissing as I started pumping faster and faster. It wasn't long before I started cumming deep in her pussy. When I pulled out she sat there a moment as my cum ran down her.

After we finished she went and cleaned up and we decided to go home since we both were too tired to work.

TOM01

Super Sneaker Freak
Jul 26, 2010
usa
HARD DAY AT WORK
By: Joe Smith

My wife and I have been married for 16 years and she still knows how to turn me on. My wife likes to wear her Keds canvas sneakers everyday. She knows that this turns me on and she does a good job of teasing me with them. She has a lot of pairs of canvas sneakers not all of which are Keds, she has several brands of canvas deck shoes also.

The story I am going to tell you is true and happened several summers ago. It was a Sunday afternoon and we were alone working on a few projects that needed to be done at our business.

It was so nice out that we could not concentrate on work. My wife was wearing jean shorts, T-shirt, and a pair of white canvas Keds Anchors with no socks. I was getting turned on looking at her and asked her if she wanted to go and play in the mud instead of working. She thought that was a good idea so we finished what we were doing and left for the state park which was about 15 minutes away.

On the drive up there we were discussing where the best spot would be for playing in the mud where nobody would see us. We ended up parking at an entrance to the hiking trails. We started walking down the trail which was covered with trees, It had rained the day before so the trails still had muddy areas. We walked down a trail that led off towards where a small creek was. As we walked I noticed a good size mud puddle ahead of us. We were holding hands as we walked so I led her towards the mud, It did not take much convincing to get her to walk through it since their was nobody around. As she walked through the mud she worked her Keds around and got mud on the sides and a little on the toes.

This turned me on seeing my sexy wife getting her sneakers muddy. After she got out of the mud we held hands and I stood there admiring the job she did on her sneakers. I pulled her close and started kissing her and feeling up and down her perfect body. As we were embraced in a kiss that seemed to last forever I could feel my cock starting to swell. We new we were not in a very private location on the trail so we stopped kissing and started walking down the trail towards the stream.

It was very difficult to keep walking because I kept wanting to stop and look at her muddy Keds. We finally got down to where the small stream was. We had to leave the trail and walk down a hill through some brush and trees to get to an area where nobody would see us. When we reached the stream there was not a lot of water in it and it was only about two feet wide. It was perfect for playing in. We both walked down into the stream, I started to get my sneakers muddy first trying to find the perfect place for my wife to get her sneakers all muddy.

We walked down the stream checking out different mud holes then we decided to walk back up the stream where we found a spot that had just enough water to make some good sloppy mud. She walked into the mud and started working her Keds around in the mud and water making a nice sloppy mix. She was working her sneakers into the mud and had them completely covered in mud. What started out as a clean pair of Keds canvas sneakers, now were covered in a black sloppy mud that started to soak into the insides of her shoes. She started to work them around again and got them deeper into the mud, when she tried to pull them out of the mud she said they were stuck and needed my help to get out of the mud.

By this time I was so turned by the sight of my wife ankle deep in mud my cock was hard as a rock. I helped her work her sneakers out of the mud and we stood there next to the mud hole and I pulled her over to me and we started to kiss. As we kissed she felt my hard cock through my jeans, she started to rub my cock and then she unbuttoned my jeans and reached down and pulled my throbbing cock out. As she played with my cock we continued our deep passionate kissing. I was so hot from seeing her in the mud that it did not take long for her to get me to the point of no return.

We stopped kissing and she continued to stroke my hard cock, it was not long until I started to cum. She kept pumping my cock until it was drained. After that we kissed and then we noticed that some of my cum had landed on her muddy sneakers. That was a nice surprise.

We thought we had better get going so I buttoned up my jeans and we headed back. When we got back to the car she got in with her muddy Keds on. The drive back was very distracting as I kept looking over at her muddy sneakers and then we would kiss a little. By the time we got back to our business we both were pretty hot. We went inside and locked the door. We went into the office were we had a stool sitting.

She still had her muddy sneakers on as I would not let her take them off. We started kissing and I slowly worked her shorts off and pulled them over her shoes. Then I started rubbing her pussy through her panties. She told me to take them off of her because she wanted my hard cock in her. I removed her panties and then took off my jeans and underwear.

My cock was rock hard once again. She sat up on the stool and spread her legs. I lifted her legs and held them up as I started to slide my cock into her wet pussy. With her legs up by me I had a good view of her muddy Keds still on her feet. We started kissing as I started pumping faster and faster. It wasn't long before I started cumming deep in her pussy. When I pulled out she sat there a moment as my cum ran down her.

After we finished she went and cleaned up and we decided to go home since we both were too tired to work.
Short and sweet. Really got the feeling of how passionate it was. She should have enjoyed him with her mouth too