Re: Having fun with friends gray lotops

Wow, you're pretty lucky to get a chance to score with your friend's chucks. I wish I had those chances with some of my female friends. I know one with a pair I really would love to score with.

As always, I love your pics.

Thanks!

I'd love to hear the story of how you got to be alone with her sneakers!

Thanks!

I'd love to hear the story of how you got to be alone with her sneakers!

Pretty simple actually. We were all staying in the same room and at one point everyone was going down to the beach and I just said I needed a few more minutes to unpack and I'd meet them down there. I had the place to myself so I grabbed her shoes and took them into the bathroom. I actually had the chance to do this twice, but the first time I didn't get to take any pics because my cell battery was dead.

i love reading stories like this! i'm going to be spending the weekend at a friends house. she has at least 2 pairs of chucks and a pair of vans slip ons. Yesterday she told a few of us that she'd leave the door unlocked to her condo so we could use her pool until she gets home later at night. i may have to take a few more minutes to unpack myself, while everyone else is at the pool... 🙂

Personally, I managed to get 6 different pairs of female friends to lick and fuck them when I was alone... and every time was great great great ! :icon_mrgr If somebody wants me to tell more, just ask !

PS : Again, excuse my poor English, I try to improve it...

Back
Top Bottom