ashline43

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
UK
.....hi sorry for the inactivity...just to refresh yourselves i am ashley, the friendly female who like to do anything you like to her sneakers, write, rip, model, cut etc, you can find me on
LINKS REMOVED
i am now ready to take your requests, i dont have to trash if you dont want i can simply model and sneaker you like, HOW you like, so untied etc, please let me know via this post and i wil aim to get pics up asap,

once again sorry its been ages! x

Re: Hello everybody...

Hi: Welcome back. As for me, i would love to see you model any Nike Shox or Tretorns.

i think the black his or the pink converse in your webshots would be good to trash with photos or video:icon_mrgr

Shox or any expensive shoes made for running: NIke, Asics, Saucony, New Balance, etc. That would be awesome!

Any brand new running shoes like Shox, or Asics. basically what turnpikesteven said...i'm not a huge fan of the trashed look. welcome back

also a decent amout of folks on the board like cheerleading shoes, like the asics classics or nike energy.

I for one would be happy to see just about anything that involves water.

later,
Andrew

I agree with everyone else, a nice pair of shox would be nice, do whatever to them. i also am in LOVE with DCs and etnies, they look so hot! modeling those untied and getting those wet or muddy is hot!

hi, please can you wear nike air max bw's and crush some grapes with them...
also would you be interested in makin a dvd of you crushin grapes in air max. sort you some cash out... thanks

Any update on the pictures??

Back
Top Bottom