G

Just wanted to say hi to ya'll from the south! My set was just posted to the site. Did you like it? Anything special ya'll wanna see? Just let me know, I aim to please.

PS Do you know the difference between northern girls and southern girls?

Answer: With a northern girl - you cum. With a southern girl - YA'LL CUM!!!

Hey Vicky, nice to have you aboard! I can't wait to see you in a yummy pair of Keds 😉

Ya'll can see a sample of Vicki here Vicki

hi Vicky~

hi Vicky~

Good morning Vicky~
Just woke up... :roll: and saw your first set. Um, yeah, Im awake now thanks 😱
Welcome to the Basement family.
Im from Noo Yawk City. Ive always loved accents, drawls, twangs,etc. When you say the word Keds...does it come out Kayeds?
As for special requests, people who've known me here a while know I love girls, keds, and balloons. Yup, there is such a thing as a balloon fetish. Its both a visual thing and an erotic play thing. In the past Ive worked behind the camera for a couple of the better balloon sites. If youre interested in introducing yourself and a pair of Keds (Champions/slip ons in white look verrrry nice) to some balloons (with the okay from Seeker of course 😀 ) , I could post some suggestions as to what usually works for us when we shoot. If need be I can also supply good balloons (thats a really important factor....an otherwise good shoot can really look cheesy when they use small underinflated balloons).
Anyway, thanks for coming and doing some sets for us. We'll definitely look forward to more.

KP2

We who are freezing our buts off, welcome you.

We who are freezing our buts off, welcome you.

Vicki

Well its nice to have a Southern Bell to join our group. I am sure you will give us some beautiful pics of you in your sneaks (hopefully Keds). So what do you do for fun down South. Any chance are you a cheerleader if so post some pics!!! Oh if you have any friends that wear keds try to convince them to join our site?? Hope to hear from you in the future.

Killerkeds

From down south

From down south

Well HELLO VIKKI, 8)

cool shots of you in your keds! it's also nice to see a lady on the site postings. Over here in the UK keds are in great shortage as ladies for some reason don't seem to wear them which is a shame but hey we guy's from the UK will just have to admire you good old country girls from don south of the US of A. Keep erm coming (no pun intended!!) :lol:

Garythesaint

I'm back!

I'm back!

I was in NY, NJ and NH for the past week doing various shoots. Strangely enough it was warmer up there than it is here! It was in the 40's here yesterday! BRRRR. Had to do indoor sports to keep warm (smile). In my Keds of course!

I've heard from our webmaster that I'll be doing another set soon, I would love to do the cheerleader thing! Cheerleaders make me hot! Maybe 2 cheerleaders together? You'll have to bug the webmaster to make it happen! I'm game, I'm always game! 😛

Talk to ya'll later..........

To Kedspop2 - this one's for you

To Kedspop2 - this one's for you

Have you ever been to Canada? This is hilarious and I thought of you because you said you like accents!

Pepper
A Quebecer, staying in a hotel in Edmonton phoned room service for some
pepper.
"Black pepper, or white pepper? " asked the concierge.
"Toilette pepper tabarnac! " yelled the Quebecer.

Vicki- IN NH

Vicki- IN NH

Hello Vicki
First of all let me say you look awesome in keds. Secondly what part of NH were you in?. I live in the southern part of the state. If your ever back here I would love to meet you and have you autograph my white canvas champions.

Thanks
lovekeds@yahoo.com

So what's new?

So what's new?

Hello there Miss Vicky

So your a model, how long ave you been doing that? Must be really interesting meeting new people and traveling evverywhere. I just thought you had your own Keds fetish like the rest of us. So how did you get into modeling? Bye the way Do you have any red keds?? If o could you where them in your next shoot?
Hope to here from you

Killerrkeds

Re: Hi guys it's Vicky your sneaker girl

Hey any chance you could dress as an angel in white with white Keds of course?

Back
Top Bottom