pictures are too smaal to see details, but the idee is nice

Attachments

• rose 1.jpg
    rose 1.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 12
  • rose 2.jpg
    rose 2.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 11
Are these pics from a website? if so could you give us the address? id love to see more. 🙂

My comments also as above. Where do you get your excellent material from XHI?

maybe

maybe

I am not sure but I believe they are from www.amateur-bondage.net. I allways cutoff the website names, and this pictures where in my map for a long time.
To find good pictures open the videofiles, they have a lot of free sample pics. Latest videos you can watch from the shop.

quick

quick

I've had a 'quick' look around, but could only find this one

Attachments

• ab_082_previewbilder.jpg
    ab_082_previewbilder.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 12
in the second picture, it looks like the girl has a silver false leg any thoughts or is it just me who thinks this?

probably tape

probably tape

My gues is that it is silvergrey tape, they use it a lot to start.

BoundXhi
That is a good link, thank you. Also, there are some free downloads off of the menus also with some other chuck-look-a like and non chuck bound & gagged scenes. Good for you to report these links. The freedownload of the office robbery/office raid is good, some chucks look alikes but it seems as the girls there keep their shoes on! The girl with the denim skirt & pink jumper gets bound to the chair then is unlucky enough to have her big black boots removed and feet tortured. Let us know if you find anymore on there similar or like this. Good storyline!

and there is more.......

and there is more.......

further to this I had a good look around on bondage-store.com and there as one called "Monique gets kidnapped" which is a good video trailer of her in some blu/white sneakers (not chucks but similar).
Now for the climax! in "Monique gets kidnapped AGAIN", she is there in some white hightop chucks getting bound,gagged,undressed and shackled in a dark room in a good storyline. Good clips but short.
If anyone finds any more chucks bound and in bondage like this please let us know, thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom