Ashley

VIP Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
PNW
I almost forgot about these because I was so caught up in my new pink converse. When I was at the outlet center shopping 4 my pink cons I decided to stop by the Keds store 2 see what they had. Most of it was the same, but they have a few HOT styles of Triumpths I have 2 have. The hottest one was sort of purple-ish with a "bubble gum pink" sole with white rubber trim. HOT!!! The other hot ones were a clean bright white pair & an aqua pair.
The last time I was there all they had was the natural pair like I have and I think black with that same natural colored sole. That was just a couple of months ago. These R new pairs and they R already on sale 4 $19.99. I wonder why?
I might have bought them if I hadn't already bought the pink cons.
That pink bubble gum rubber looked yummy!

Keds4ever,
Ashley

Keds.com has some Triumpths on sale at 19.95 I bought a few pairs for the girls.

Seeker said:
Keds.com has some Triumpths on sale at 19.95 I bought a few pairs for the girls.
When you say the girls you mean some of your models right? Nice!
What about me?:icon_lol: LOL, just kedding!
Did they have some with that pink sole?

Keds R Hot,
Ashley

🙂

I had them shipped so I didn't see the soles. One picture I have back though shows a plume colored sole to match the upper.

triumphs

triumphs

All of the triumph soles match the color of the fabric... the wife has black, pink, green, neutral, and light blue !!!! love em when they're MUDDY !!!!

Triumpth soles

Triumpth soles

ltshamus said:
All of the triumph soles match the color of the fabric... the wife has black, pink, green, neutral, and light blue !!!! love em when they're MUDDY !!!!
Mine have natural canvas & rubber trim, but the bottom is a kinda grey color. Not a very attractive sole but I love the rest, especially where the sweet rubber trim cums up over the toe. MMMmmm!!!

KedsRhot,
Ashley

Back
Top Bottom