etniesboy

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Florida
:icon_mrgr Okay, I know these are G -rated but I think these girls are too hot for anyone except participating members here. Hope you like:icon_mrgr

Nice pics dude. Hey dude I think you and I are the only ones who are like really obsessed with skate shoes. I have some pics I want to post. Some of them are kinda x-rated. Where should I post them? There aren't many threads in the skate shoe forum and that's the forum that should have the most pics cuz skate shoes are THE HOTTEST SHOES EVER!

calidude761 said:
Nice pics dude. Hey dude I think you and I are the only ones who are like really obsessed with skate shoes. I have some pics I want to post. Some of them are kinda x-rated. Where should I post them? There aren't many threads in the skate shoe forum and that's the forum that should have the most pics cuz skate shoes are THE HOTTEST SHOES EVER!

I'm giving you the green light to post them "x-rated" pics here in the adult skater forum. I've seen some prrretty raunchy stuff in other areas of this site so go for it:icon_wink Just make sure you don't mistakingly put them in the General/Streetshots forum.

And yes, we DO seem to be the most active in this particular forum. Oh well, three is a crowd I guess:icon_roll

Back
Top Bottom