185.4 KB · Views: 3
  • fujimoto_miki100.jpg
    fujimoto_miki100.jpg
    427.1 KB · Views: 4
  • iwasa_mayuko046.jpg
    iwasa_mayuko046.jpg
    303.3 KB · Views: 5
Re: Hot

G'Day Marion.. Great pics again... Thanks mate... Hey is that Jo-Jo in the first set wearing yellow hi chucks or am I dreaming.... Merry X-mas mate... :icon_bigg

Walk softly people and go safely during the silly season...

Yes it is JoJo. What is she up to these days? I suppose we havent heard/seen much on this forum because of her age.
I watched at least 2x JoJo Videos a few years back and she wore chucks on them both. Some scenes were sneakers/trainers - other scenes she was going around in hightops. Yumm

Any chance you recall anything about the jojo videos, I wouldn't mind seeing what they are.

G'day Setchel,
Mate best I can do on JOJO, (real name Joanna Levesque) is:- She came out of nowhere, cut a cd about 18 mths ago that had 2 hit singles on it then vanished... Two music vids were done off those 2 hits... About 6 mths ago a third single and music vid popped up on "Vidio Hits" over here.. I saw it for 2 weeks then it fell on its bum never to be seen again... A fair while back I bought her Cd album on the strength of the two hits... She has a great little voice also... Bit of a let down for me because I love rock.. The girl is a full on rapper chick in the same mould as Nelli Fetardo... In her 2 clips she wears Boots, high stilleto heel shoes (pumps??), Con lo and hi and even a pair of white keds champs... The latest I know is she is in a movie called Aquamarine with Emma Roberts and Sarah Paxton... The cover looks like she is wearing Cons... It's on my get list... :icon_cool :icon_cool Setchel, also try "jojoonline.com"

Walk softly people...

Last edited:

The latest I know is she is in a movie called Aquamarine with Emma Roberts and Sarah Paxton... The cover looks like she is wearing Cons... It's on my get list...

Take it off your list. The cover is the only converse action that the movie has to offer.

Jojo also did RV with Robin Williams this year plus I also have the movie cover of Aquamarine with I took it last year if anybody is interested in me posting it here...

Back
Top Bottom