consforever

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
N.S.W. Australia
Just got these from E-bay.. Never ever seen these Keds before anywhere in my life.. Has anyone else..??.. Any info on these..??.. Made of leather and that nylon webbing material Nike use a lot.. Wearing them now (womens 10 m.).. Comfortable as.. "Don't ya just LOVE EM, Nicole.." I'll send them to Seeker for the models when he give me the word to ship them.. Definatly look better on the girls than my hairy old pins... :icon_evil:icon_evil:icon_evil Walk softly people..

Attachments

• kd100_1429.JPG
    kd100_1429.JPG
    238.2 KB · Views: 3
  • kd100_1430.JPG
    kd100_1430.JPG
    204.1 KB · Views: 3
  • kd100_1431.JPG
    kd100_1431.JPG
    203.1 KB · Views: 3
  • kd100_1432.JPG
    kd100_1432.JPG
    158.2 KB · Views: 3
  • kd100_1433.JPG
    kd100_1433.JPG
    146.7 KB · Views: 3
  • kd100_1434.JPG
    kd100_1434.JPG
    158.8 KB · Views: 3
Re: How do you like these baby's..

Hey Consforever, great Ebay find. The first time I looked at these pictures I wasn't a big fan of them, but they certainly grow on you. I like them, for girls or guys. Thanks for the pic's

I LOVE EM!! Man, those are some sweet kicks for sure! I'll be scouting to drag in a pair for the Mrs. I can't wait to see her dress out in those sweet sneaks...awesome find and thanks for the closeups...I'm totally sold on these even if they aren't bubble soles...I see them as a nice occasional change.:icon_wink

Thanks. They look great! My guess is that these were one of kind made by keds and they came from 1. Product development and never sold in the regular line but were prototypes made at the factory and sold by individuals on ebay or 2. Made by the Keds factory without keds permission and sold back door on ebay.

Keds should take notice don't you think.

Thanks Keds4Me, Yeh Keds should take a lot of note about what is being made by their staff backdoor.. Obviously they have never heard of getting together with the workers and having a brain storm.. I'll bet theres a pr or two of X-hi and knee hi-s Champions floating around out there somewhere but the clowns at keds would never know.. X-hi or knee hi Champions.. IMAGINE.. DROOOL, DRIBBLE, DROOOL...
Sneekerfetish.. Looks like they are scarse as.. Have to lend em to you to get some pic of your wife.. Ha Ha... Keep your eyes peeled for when I send them to Seeker for the girls to model..... .. :icon_evil:icon_evil:icon_evil Walk softly people...

:icon_mrgr Love 'em. In fact I was looking to buy those. They were listed and nobody had bid - pulled from the listing before I could bid (seller thought they didn't have them) - then relisted - and somebody else got them. Guess it was you!

I had not seen them before and like you said - "They're awesome!"

Would be cool to see on some model . . . if Seeker would/could do that.

Great find!

Thanks for sharing!

Could be very hard they are size 10.

G'day Seeker, Any of the girls with a sz 9 and thick sox mate.. Look good on Aimee... :icon_evil:icon_evil Walk softly people..

Back
Top Bottom