How I spent my weekend

K

kedskraver

Hi all:

Last weekend, karenina and I spent time with friends, Rachel Paine and Viking who run a bondage web site, http://www.tiedgirls.com .

They asked me if I wanted to tie Rachel up for a photo set for the site and how could I say no, especially when they let me pick out the outfit.

I borrowed from karenina her black spandex bodysuit, a new corset and a new pair of white Keds.

With Rachel wearing the outfit, I tied her up into a tight hogtie. She was yummy.

Rachel allowed me to upload a couple of photo sample for everyone to enjoy.

Best regards,

Jeff the Kedskraver

Attachments

• TG020105r65.jpg
    TG020105r65.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 458
  • TG020105r66.jpg
    TG020105r66.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
Great Pic's

Great Pic's

Love the pic white canves keds and white sox excellent. Talk wife into doing a whole set she's perfect for it. :)

How I spent my weekend

Hey Jeff, I can't see from the picture, but were you wearing Keds?

Yes, I was wearing my white canvas Champions.

Best regards,

Jeff the Kedskraver

WHERE can l find a Devoted Keds Girl in Australia for a serious loving Relationship but she loves also been a very busy Tiedup Woman 😊

I remember finding Kedskraver when I was 18 and thinking "Wait, I'm not the only one who likes seeing women tied up in Keds?!"

If you're still out there Jeff and Karenina thank you for making a young man not feel so alone and weird.

I remember finding Kedskraver when I was 18 and thinking "Wait, I'm not the only one who likes seeing women tied up in Keds?!"

If you're still out there Jeff and Karenina thank you for making a young man not feel so alone and weird.
He disappeared years ago. I LOVED all her/their stuff. Especially her well-worn Keds ;-) ... Jeff, where you at bro?

I have tried to find their stuff as well , I think they have removed everything. Too bad

I definitely remember Jeff and Bri back in the 2000’s , I remember as a teen I had an account here that I lost and seen pics of Jeff and the bondage with Karenina.
Also thought how cool it was that Brian wore whatever he wanted, Keds, ballet flats and I thought he looked great in them.

Back
Top Bottom