overknee

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Denmark
I just wondered...How many of you contributors in here wera Chucks on a daily or regular basis? I myself do almost daily....

Re: How many wears chucks

I wear chucks everyday and sometimes I fall asleep with them on. I am noticing that there are more and more women of all ages wearing them. I love it! I've met girls that have said that they are the only shoes they wear. I am waiting meet a girl that loves to sniff them as much as I do. I'm getting closer to finding her. I melt when I see a hot girl wear lo-cut chucks without socks.

I wear All Stars on a daily basis. The only time I don't wear them is when it is icy outside, or I am riding my flatland BMX bike. For those two things I wear Etnies.

I just about live in Chucks. When I am not in uniform or wearing work boots on the job, it is Chucks; lowtop and no socks, accept no substitute. Yeah, and a pretty girl wearing the same absolutely tears me up too.

I waer my hitops about every day,I cannot at work but to and from and at the gym. I have pairs i wear and pairs I play with reason being I like playing with clean hitop converse.

I wear them in summer, autumn. Have 8 prs at he moment.
Havent used these red ones outside yet, but i will.

Attachments

• red1.jpg
    red1.jpg
    489.3 KB · Views: 0
  • red2.jpg
    red2.jpg
    401.6 KB · Views: 0
  • red3.jpg
    red3.jpg
    389.4 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom