Re: How's u guys persuade your mate to wear KEDS?

I am not really into Keds, however, I have gotten my wife to wear her athletic shoes in bed for sex. She will put on her Shox or Tretorns for me if I ask her to. At first she was a little hesitant about doing so, but i have convinced her that it simply adds to the enjoyment of having sex. I told her that its no different than using a dildo (which she likes). The shoes for me are like a dildo; they just add yet another facet to our sex life.

I fully agree with this. I don't imagine many of us are asking them to do anything "out of the ordinary" by wearing Keds. I think people are just to rigid with sexuality. There are so many things that are far stranger than wearing Keds. I have a hard time understanding these narrow-minded peoples.

Glad to see that some of the guys are having the time(s) of their lives.

MK

I suggest try getting some role-playing costumes that require Keds, cheerleader, schoolgirl, nurse, or 50s girl. After awhile of wearing the sneakers, she might be more receptive to wearing them like lingerie.

Dude, It's hard to really say when it comes to this matter.
When your straight up with her about wearing keds she like most start
being resistant about your likes, But insist on your input about theirs.
I agree with killerkeds that sometimes trickery may work.
It will take some boldness on your part but try roll playing.
You be brave and go by a cheapy maids costome,pantyhose and a pair of white keds or keds type sneakers have a evening out for dinner and a drink. Back home have another and inquire about playing a game If she agrees Have the breakthru time of your life,If not you can use the said items for your fun untill she does.

Keds is out of fashion everywhere. my wife understand my fetish (keds and Concerse with barefeet). She only wear converse sockless when going out with me but not keds. She keeps a pair of keds and once she asked me whther I want her to wear them in bed. I said:" do it later when I am old and less erectable.":icon_razz

I owned up to my Keds only fetish years ago with the Mrs... she discovered how many benefits she could have if she encouraged my fetish and wow, I feel so freakin fortunate that I communicated my Keds fetish....it isn't a sickness...its a fetish. Who knows WHY it is but just accept the fact and be real with the girlfriend or wife about it. She now looks for creative ways of giving me an awesome Keds satisfaction. Keep talking to them and watch good stuff happen~!~:icon_wink

i tld my girl of my love for keds she don't get the fetish part i like to do more than just wear them she can't under stand how sexy thay are. i keep trying but i think the more i try the farther i push her away from them. i may give up tke girl but never my keds

Alcohol helps!! My wife is completely uninhibited when drunk. Also, I occasionally leave keds and espadrilles out with lingerie, and when I return, I see my wife wearing lingerie and keds/espadrilles. At times, I will also put them on my wife's feet before we have sex. It's a huge turn on when she slides her feet into the shoes and allows me to tie the shoes for her. She has a cheerleading outfit with which she'll wear her white keds (hot!). One time, we went on an overnight trip and I caught her voluntarily packing our suitcase with that cheerleading outfit and her white keds! - Was a good weekend!

As for casual wear, she wears keds and espadrilles pretty often with sun-dresses, shorts, and skirts (she has so many pairs of each, it's almost impossible for her to wear anything else).

I'd agree with everything but the alcohol. On our anniversary last year, I rushed home early, and placed on the bed my wife's Keds Relaxed Fit pair, some knee high hose, and her favorite camisole. She clearly understood my intentions, and the sex was spectacular.

Note that I did it on a special occaision -- there have been other occaisions, but I do not expect her to wear them every time. I think it can be hurtful to her (ie, she may think I love the shoes more than her) and myself (I'm focusing on the Keds rather than her wearing the Keds).

Of course, I confessed my desire to see her in Keds, and the sex appeal they have toward me back in 2003, so it hasn't been too hard for her to adjust (especially come spring when a package arrives from Keds.com with three or four new pairs).

My thoughts.

I'm out, but the Mrs. isn't!
I cannot get her to wear them in the house even.
She does though have several pairs of andies (leather) and champs (canvas) and she knows I think she's at her sexiest wearing them (I make a point to say so every time!).

I like the alcohol reference, but we don't drink.
I'll just keep being persistent and maybe someday, she'll surprise me with a treat!

There is always halloween, she can dress up as a cheerleader or in a 50s poodle skirt and more than likely she will wear her Keds to go with the costume. I would say after some complements she might be willing to wear them more often. Just lay off for awhile and let her come around.

Back
Top Bottom