Re: if keds wont listen why dont create are own knockoffs

Great idea my friend but not many of us have that kind of bucks... 😎😎 Walk softly people..

i now that it would take a lot of mony to do it but thnk we could do it or find a way to get them made buy a custom shoe maker

Sorry to be neg but if we had our different model Keds made in China per say, dosn't that then become a knock-off..??.. I love the idea of bringing back all the oldies but goodies..
I wonder what it would cost to run a couple of hundred pr of pebble sole white Champion's, or white lace up Keds Raves or white canvas Keds Ahh's.. Hummmmmm... :biggrin::icon_idea:biggrin::icon_ques:biggrin: Walk softly people..

Just to get back to Keds wont listen.. I believe they are at least looking at messges and E-mails but choseing to only see what they want too.. They are "blinkered".. So far I have sent 8 or 9 e-mails over 2 years to the dead heads rangeing from shipping shoes direct to Australia from Keds.com to bringing back the pebble sole to bringing back lace up Raves and Ahhh's.... The only time I recieved a reply was when I said how great their mini slip-on Champions were ect ect... The answere, "thank you Madam for your kind thoughts".. They couldn't even get the gender right... I'm pretty much over them and their arse busting soles great as they may sometimes look... :icon_frow😡:icon_frow😡

why not do a keds run like they do the high heel run

Back
Top Bottom