G

garythesaint

Whilst at work last Friday afternoon I received a call from Mrs garythesaint asking me to come home as soon as possible.

Now my wife is off too Hong Kong for 10 days so we shall not be seeing each other for a while. Anyway with this in mind I was straight in the car and home within 7 - 8 minutes with the key in the door.

I looked around the down stairs of the house but could not find her anywhere. Then from the top of the stairs I saw a leg dangling from the landing with a pair of white worn canvass dunlop green flash with long knee length white socks. On seeing this I was up those stairs three at a time!! to see my wife in her school girls uniform! By the time I'd made the bedroom I was naked and standing to attention! The next 2 minutes were the best that SHE HAD EVER SEEN!! Aaahhh just the touch and the sight of worn canvass and rubber soled shoes hits the spot nicely!

Sometimes you just can't hold back!! And if any of you say any different then your telling porkie pies!! and shame on you!

Whilst she is in Hong Kong have her do some sneaker shopping, I hear they have some wild colours and styles. 😉

Happy

Happy

I am very happy for u Garythesaint. I hope she brings back enough pimsoles for every day of the year. One question was it knitted knee socks or nylon knee socks?

Oh I did not hear from you about the Greasemania thing that they had on the BBC still wondering did you see it.

Killerkeds

Sure did and there was loads of worn white canvass keds!! As for the socks they were knee length white cotton, bought from a school uniform suppliers.

Are u sure?

Are u sure?

I saw it also and I did not see anything remotley close to keds or knock offs.

Just wondering

Killerkeds

Back
Top Bottom