consforever

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
N.S.W. Australia
Thanks Ilsa you are magnificent as always...Thank you Seeker for another great Ilsa set.. As you say the girl can do no wrong... She is, in my opinion, a hugh asset to this site... Hope we still have her for a long long time... Love to see a set of Ilsa and Annabell and / or Gelenna together... HINT HINT.. Also thanks to whoever is behind the camera there ain't no great pics without ya's... :icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg

Re: Ilsa and hose set..

Great set. Ilsa can't take a bad pose. I loved the way this set is photographed, too.

Is There A Sneaker Girl Hall Of Fame?

She Is A Sneaker Goddess!!!

Sneaker Girl Of The Universe!!!

What A Tease.

She Is That Girl.

Oh My, Ilsa.

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

All I can say now from the sample is (singing) "Everybody was Kung fu fighting...!"

LOL

Roy boy, I think you have a bigger crush on Ilsa than I have although I find that hard to believe... Lol... Maniac keds go see the rest of the set its brilliant.... Warning, take your blood pressure pills first... Lol again... I've said it before and I'll say it a gain... This girl is so hot she can burn holes in 2" armour plate just by looking at it... :icon_cool

Walk softly and carefully around armour plate people...

Roy boy, I think you have a bigger crush on Ilsa than I have although I find that hard to believe... Lol... Maniac keds go see the rest of the set its brilliant.... Warning, take your blood pressure pills first... Lol again... I've said it before and I'll say it a gain... This girl is so hot she can burn holes in 2" armour plate just by looking at it... :icon_cool

Walk softly and carefully around armour plate people...
consforever, tell that was'nt possibly the best set ever and kudos to the photographer.

Roy boy, My fav all time Ilsa set has to be the black high Chucks with the white smooth stockings.. Mate, she just sooooo worked that camera with those eyes of hers... That one just beats the purple X-hi's by a wisker and I love a girl in X-hi's... I reckon if you were her photographer you would have to wear steel underpants (Jocks?? ).. Have a good X-mas mate... :icon_bigg

Walk softly people and drive carefully over the silly season...

Back
Top Bottom