Ilsa set

• Total voters

roy-boy-rpe

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
New York, USA
That Ilsa set was incredible, only thing is, there should have been more. One of the best sets ever. Please lets see more hose, both with cons and keds.

Glad you liked it, I'd give it a 10+ on the hard-on scale.

I hired her to do 5 more sets for us and that is the first one. Yes there might have been a few more pic's but then they get too simlar. I was happy with the size.

Yeah, that's a very sexy set. Chucks go with everything.:icon_mrgr

yes chucks are the best shoe :icon_mrgr :icon_mrgr :icon_mrgr

A real good set Seeker. Some hose and chucks sniffing would have been even better.:icon_mrgr

I agree. Though I'm not able to view the set because of some temporary financial things, but the one pic in the samples was amazing, so I imagine the rest of it is just as wonderful. She is lovely, keep her on the site!

Re: Ilsa set

If we are talking about the white stocking and black Hi-top set I totaly agree... The girl herself is astounding... Sign her up for 20 more shoots Seeker.. I said before and I say again ... I dont know why but there is something about a pair of black hi's scrunched up white sox or white stockings and a pair of long long female legs that is an incredible turn on.. I give 20 out of 10 for that set :icon_cool

Walk softly on the Earth people...

Back
Top Bottom