slipon

Staff member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Oklahoma
http://stlouis.craigslist.org/tlg/335521981.html

"Businessman looking for women that wear KEDS or have worn them in the past for any activites such as cheerleading, poms, dance or just for style. This position will involved you wearing KEDS for promotional events and some light shoe modeling. So why promote KEDS you ask?. I am a businessman with contacts with a offshore shoe manufacturer and am hoping to capitalize on any increase in the popularity of KEDS such as when they were very popular back in the 80's and 90's. If interested please reply. Very good pay for short work hours. "

One of us? Does this seem plausible?

Re: Interesting craigslist post

Eh anything is possible with a Keds fetish, I just hope its no wacko who wants to do something illegal to these women. It would be pretty horrible if we were to hear the news saying some women were kidnapped and murdered for answering a model ad for Keds. This guy would have better luck though if he advertised at a university campus, college students are always looking to make some money.

It is tempting to put an ad out and hire a girl to do model shots for me but I just don't have cash for such a thing. It is quite a fantasy though! 🙂

"BIG SUS"... You see it on Law and Order and the girls still fall for it... D-DANGER DANGER Will Robinson... :icon_mad: How do you actually get models to do what our girls do..??.. You would probly get arrested or thrown out if you tried to get models through an agency to say do Keds or Cons... :icon_ques Walk softly and carefully Girls...

Back
Top Bottom