• Maybe

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Seeker

Staff member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Canada
Are any of you folks interested in a chat for the site?

I might be able to get Aimee to join in on a scheduled basis if there is enough interest.

Sounds cool. 🙂 Hopefully this will bring out some of the 700 lurkers on this board.😉

Well it wasnt me m8. Id love to have a new chat room🙂

I enjoyed the old one. Its a lot better to have a one to one Converse-ation. 😀 LOL

Edd,

Like the reply, would be cool to have a chat room as would an annual sneaker fetish convention.

I propose the first to be in the UK, Anyone up for it?

Well i live in the UK, around 8.00 ish is a good time for me.

So are Saturday and Sunday afternoons.

Weekend afternoons is my chuck set/pic hunting time. I used to find at least one or two new sets a week, but things have dried up recently.🙁 Maybe ive found them all. How sad LOL.

Even worse i had to format my PC recently, and have lost most of them, about 2 gig of pics 😱 (this was over the course of two years)

I think id best get one of those DVD rewrite drives in the future, cant let that happen again.🙂

Hello guys i'm in.

Now all i have to do is find out how to make friends on

here, so help me out and lets get started.

Attachments

• sexy russian.jpg
    sexy russian.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 2
Really sorry about that guys no sneakers dont
worry it wont happen again

Aimee!! Hey good to see you around the boards. You're the only one on the site that did my tying together sets. For that I thank you. You're a very pretty girl as well. You've got a friend in me if you want.....no, I didn't mean in a sick way. Thanks a lot for those couple sets though. Come visit me over here in Wisconsin sometime. I really don't get out much.....and yeah that pic above is classy. For me the Converse are a very awesome added bonus, but it's really the girl who wears them a lot of the times. You wear them quite well Aimee...as weird as that may sound. Feel free to do more tying together. It's a strange thing, but It seems to be what I like.

Back
Top Bottom