HI-5-O

Gold Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
I am not sure if this one has been posted or not. It stars Nicolas Cage and Bridget Fonda. Bridget Fonda wears white canvas keds throughout parts of the movie.

Your Right

Your Right

Yeah your right, although you do not get a good view of them. There is a movie called "Sirens" with Sam Neil and Portia De Rosie she is wearing white keds knock offs in it you should watch it its not bad.

HI-5-O said:
I am not sure if this one has been posted or not. It stars Nicolas Cage and Bridget Fonda. Bridget Fonda wears white canvas keds throughout parts of the movie.

Fonda wears Keds in the movie right after she finds out from Cage that she has won the New York Lottery. She is walking down the street with a shopping bag, crosses the street to her apartment building, walks up the stairs to the front door. Next she enters her apartment, puts down the bag, sits down on her sofa, and puts her Keds adorned feet on the coffee table to relax. Then she listens to her answering machine and that is the last you see of the Keds. She is wearing a cute outfit if I remember right. White Keds with white socks. I'll have to rent the dvd.

Back
Top Bottom