consforever

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
N.S.W. Australia
Last week end while in Shitney (Sydney), the Wife (she who will be obeyed) and I went to an early breakfast with our Daughter (she who will also be obeyed) and her husband (he who is layed back similar to me) and his family.. All up there were 11 of us... (Oh by the way I havn't updated yet so my phone is a phone and not a camera..).. I'm merrily scoffing down food and playing footsies with the wifes cons under the table when in walks a couple about 35 years old... My eyes near popped.. She had on tight jeans with the cuffs turnde up and "you fuckin ripper ", a pair of slightly worn Keds white distressed slip on champs... She sits down about 15 feet away with her back to me.. All I could see was the little blue lable and some sole... This chick was a real fidgeter.. She kept moving her feet around which suited me fine... Alternate viewing... Then, " you fuckin ripper again", up comes our waitress to the babe in the Keds to serve her .. Now I hadn't spotted her from the waist down as she had always been on the other side of our table... She has on a black "T", black mini and a pair of black canvas Dunlop Volly slip on's... O.K., so by now I'm trying to scope this lot out, eat and keep up with all the yap at our table... Next two girls and a guy all about 16 join the chic with the Keds... Now these two are surf babes... Both have on Skimmers One black the other pale yellow... Couldn't pick the brand... Of course along comes the waitress to give me another dose of her Dunlops... Next along comes another waitress wearing Pink hi Chucks with coffee and milkshakes for the mob I'm sussing out at the other table.. By this time I'm nearly going off my nut... I'm seeing more kicks in one morning than in a whole week.. Well kicks I like...
So, we finish up, pay the bill and head outside... Over the other side of the road heading for our restraunt is what I call a "Brazil" coming our way... A Brazil to me is two girls, one wearing Chucks the other slip on Vans... (as frequently seen in heaps of the group photos from South America).. One wearing red hi chucks... The other wearing black/white check slip on Vans... Holy hell am I going crazy..??.. THANK YOU GOD...
She who will be obeyed grabs me before I disapear under a speeding car and asks what the hell is up with me this morning.. "So far you have hardly said a word, stared past the table near us the whole time, kicked a chair over as you stood up, nearly short changed the register girl, just about fell over a table and nearly committed Hurri Kurri under a car..???.. All I could say on the spur of the moment was , "guess It's just one of those mornings where I cant get my head above ground level".... Last week Seeker said it should be a great time to spot sneaks... But this many and no camera...!!!!.. FUCK... It dosn't end here next was a night walk across the Harbour bridge... Later for that one... :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

Walk softly when in a daze people...

Re: It dosent rain (it fuckin pissses down..) a long story.

I had to use my Captain Keds secret decoder ring to fully understand ALL of this post but in the end it all worked out 😉

Now what the fuck NO CAMERA :icon_evil shite man you must always have a camera at hand when traveling. Then of course if you'd had it with you then there'd be no sighting. Or at least that is how life works for me.

PS its starting to warm up a bit here. Not many girls out is sneaks yet but I can feel it its going to happen soon!

Anyone needing Ozz translations please let me know.... I'll only be too pleased to spread the good oil on the brown soil cobbers...... Shouldn't be too hard, half of it is yours... Seeker, Kodak didge was over in the car... Would have been a bit obvious if I went and got it and went tropo in the eatery taking happy pics of kicks... Anyway, those visions are in the grey matter forever... Hey, I wonder how our P.M. goes talking to Bushie... Maybe his raport is better than mine... :icon_evil

Walk softly people..

Last edited:

Oh come on Seeker, I understood it. :icon_razz

It must have sucked to have that many sightings and no camera! I never carry my camera around with me, and when I do, I never get lucky. Quite a shame.

Me too but I love tormenting OZman on the slang 🙂

Seeker, Like you said before it's another language.. If I started writing in Ozz slang you lot would have more chance with Tibetan and a joe blake than understanding me... Ha Ha Ha... :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Lord Max, I was just estatic to get so many sightings of Kicks I'm into in one room at one time.. Like winning lotto over here mate... Most chicks get around in Nike and other running stuff over here and I ain't into that... Couldn't have done much with a camera there anyway.. :icon_cool :icon_cool

Walk softly around Ozz people..

Back
Top Bottom