maniac_kds

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Toronto
I am working on some french langauge education videos and I have, just in the first two out of seven found about 6 scenes with Keds. I hope you all enjoy! If I find more I'll post!

Cheers,
MK

Attachments

• frenchlesson_1.jpg
    frenchlesson_1.jpg
    275.4 KB · Views: 10
  • frenchlesson_2.jpg
    frenchlesson_2.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 9
  • frenchlesson_3.jpg
    frenchlesson_3.jpg
    272.3 KB · Views: 9
  • frenchlesson_4.jpg
    frenchlesson_4.jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 10
  • frenchlesson_5.jpg
    frenchlesson_5.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 9
  • frenchlesson_6.jpg
    frenchlesson_6.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 8
Re: Jackpot?

Over the weekend in Yosemite park I saw a French family wandering around. The daughter was wearing a pair of red Keds champs. They were somewhat worn and looked great. She was in her early teens I would say.

In the early 90s I lived in a big tourist town in Central America. One of the best things I remember was being in a disco one night and a group of French girls came in. One of them was wearing a pair of really worn black champs. She was speaking english to me with a deep french accent (that sounded fawking hot) and I was dancing with her and staring at her Keds...... oo la la.

-Slipon

Amazing what the ole keds fetish does to us! When were at work, school,watching TV or most any other activity were allways trying to cop a view of KEDS. On a women or just a display (magazine or adds) maybe even an glimps of the real deal. Keep it up my friends it's cool for all of us!!!:icon_mrgr

Seeker said:
Can you do some clips?

My job is to actually make clips out of these from Betacam - I have them available in WMV and RM in dialup - broadband.

Maybe later I can get them to you via FTP. For now I'll finish up the videos and see if there is more.

Cheers,
MK

Bad news... 🙁

Turns out that was the only clip. The rest were spanish lessons and they don't seem to put much stock in Keds there! 🙁

Cheers,
MK

Back
Top Bottom