OLYMPIAN

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Nottingham/Derby UK
All,
a heads up coming onto BBC3 in February is a new series. It is set in London 2012 (filmed in Scotland) and is a futuristic teen drama with a superheroine played by Jaime Winstone (Ray Winstone's daughter).
There were some pictures in the London free paper tonight showing pictures of her in white/blue knee highsocks and trashed white low cuts and a very tight skirt. It didnt say the date when it kicks off but looks like there could be some fantastic chucks footage (maybe superheroin bondage as well??)
Limited information available currently but that it what I saw.
It is based on martial arts (Kung Foo) and the Gorillas type charecters made famous by Damon Alburn in the pop band "Blur".

Re: Jaime Winstone / Phoo Action

Looks cool. The show is based on a Jaime Hewlett(Gorillaz, Tank Girl) comic strip. I would bet the girl probably will wear that outfit through most of the series.

Attachments

• I_PHOO-1.jpg
    I_PHOO-1.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 7
  • I_PHOO-2-1.jpg
    I_PHOO-2-1.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 7

Saw this last night. Some great chucks shots (nice close up of her white low cuts in a couple of scenes, including a good sole shot) She also wears what looks like black hi-tops in one part as well.

you are right edd yes there are. I was expecting more but maybe that's to come? When is the next new episode as they keep repeating. She does look fit but started off in a pair of strappy sandals. There could be some nice bondage bits if she gets captured or is abducted by those funny creatures. Nice white lows and lovely long socks.

Back
Top Bottom