G

It's a free fourm, but that Jenna photo shoot is a waste on the Keds photos fourm, should be under some other topic##++XX??

The idea of this site was to share pictures of keds. Every time someone posts a pictures of more than just a plain girl wearing keds people put in the forum that it's a waste or should have it's own topic.

This site was great when it first started when people posted pictures of themself before the internet took off. It's great to see it getting back to that again and seeing what each other do with our keds.

If you want just girls in keds then join the members area of the basement. There are all kinds in the members area.

In the guest area look and move on. You might not like what you see but it's nice sometimes to see real people and their keds!

Personally I don't know what the problem is. I thought this area was pretty much a no brainer.

I do not really want to start making sub categories I only put in a Guys section because of the amount of noise I was seeing from users. The way I see it is if the subject in the photo's has Keds on and is female and over eigtheen (if adult content) then post the picture. The Jena pic's certainly qualify.

The only thing I might do in the future is separate the g from r pictures but I'm not sure that is worth the effort.

Jenna

The area is free. If you want to look at the pics good. If not then dont. It is good to send feedback about the pics for the person who posted the pics through the message board. That away the person can either continue the same thing or change it a little. However, don't bag on the person for what is in the content. I am sure there are some people other than the person who posted that like what is posted. As far as different categories. I agree with seeker. It is to much trouble. I think the way seeker has it is good.

I love to see women in plain keds ,but in the UK, these women are hard to find ,women over here think its trendy to wear trainers ,like nike reebok and the like ,the more expensive seems to be the trend. Fashion and expense seems to be sending the simple ked ,down the pan .I love to see women wearing tanned rubber soled canvas footwear , thats my fetish ,(abit rare round hear and geting rarer )Are keds going to branch out in the original plain rubber soled shoe or are they going for a match against ,other training shoes with a durable hard wearing sole.It would be a pity for true keds lovers if this happend or has it already begun ,the death of the the cheap plain rubber soled ked Replaiced by the block man made sole.

Originally posted by "james"

would be a pity for true keds lovers if this happend or has it already begun ,the death of the the cheap plain rubber soled ked Replaiced by the block man made sole.

This is a topic that has been talked about for years and every year we have new fashion trends. In Asia right now the rage is Keds and Converse. Here and in the US I can only hope that we'll see the same in a year or two. I don't however ever see the death of the simple sneaker.

Back
Top Bottom