Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt wearing Jack Purcell

I'm starting to see more and more girls wearing Jacks. I noticed Converse redesigned 2 years ago and gave them a more feminine look.

I always had a thing for her. Remember the white Keds she wore in I Know What You Did last Summer? Now I REALLY have a thing for her! I just wish she didn't wear her jeans so long.

G'day Jack Purcell,
I agree fully with you on the pants bit... Maby I'm getting old or something but I cant see the point of turning the cuffs of ya jeans down under the heels of ya kicks and wearing a great hole in your jeans... I mean in Ozz a pair of good Levis will cost between 75 to 100 bucks... You spend another 100 on a great pair of kicks then cover them up so the tip of the toe just shows... Saw a girl recently in a pair of realy big bell bottoms who had wore the hole completly through with her kick's heels so two long strings of denim were swinging back and forth off each cuff as she walked... She stepped off a kurb and yeah she went straight down on her face... The long thread went under the opposite shoe as she stepped off and down she went.. I stopped and helped her up and didn't even get a thank you just a glare that would have burnt a hole in concrete... :icon_evil I asked if she was all right and got told to G*t F****d, I'll never stop again... Lay in ya blood.....
I think it's a fad... Bloody hope so....
Nothing like a pair of x-hi cons and a mini-skirt... Take note please ladies of the Planet... :icon_lol:

Walk softly on the Earth people...

Back
Top Bottom