Re: just twi Nicole Kidman pics

She looks so nice in them... Thanks!
It's funny - Converse are so simple (in positive way) shoes, and so many people wears them. Even celebrities! Well, it's nothing wrong for us, of course :icon_mrgr But it's curious topic...
I can't even explain why I love Converse shoes... I know - it is some kind of fetish, but it's not very... err... popular one :icon_wink Mainly people like high heel shoes, or just bare feets. But anyway - I'm happy with my converse fetish. Nowadays I can see more and more Chucks in my country. Girls looks so nice in them... It's a good thing :icon_mrgr
Okay, enough of that off-topic.

Thank you very much for this site!

[sorry for any mistakes, I'm not always sure of my english grammar...]

Seen a couple of News clips over here of Nik and Keith in their Chucks.. The Paperazzi give them hell in Sydney.... Nik used to leave a case of beer outside her house so she could be left alone a little.. Take them out a big pile of food at Xmas.. She would even go outside and have a beer with them for a little while.. She used to get on great with the media..That was till some Dick wit with a camera parked right across her driveway so she had to aske him to move so she could get her Mum to the doctors.. Now she just calls the Cops and has them booked or towed and now gives them zip.. No more booze or food.. Typical papperatzie.. They were getting free booze and heaps of shots till they suffed it up... Anything for a pic.. Now she will only do an interview with two current affairs types she trusts.. And they tell you how bad the stars are.. Shoot the papperatzie bastards I reckon.. :icon_frow:icon_frow Walk softly people..

Sounds almost as bad as the UK lot m8, complete madness.

Back
Top Bottom